YOU ARE ME, I AM YOU

Jk: *gets up immediately and leaves*
D: Jung- , Oh no!
*Jungkook arrives to the cafe. He has no clue what he is doing right now. He just stood there outside the door, watching Yn and Mr.B. They just got up and Mr. B hugged Yn to which she responded back by hugging him. This was enough to break Jungkook's dam of tears. He walked away from there, not wanting to know anything further. The next day, everybody assembled for their practice. Jungkook was silent and dull all the time, concerning the rest of BTS. He ignored Yn, and as it was the final practice Yn didn't have much to interact with Jungkook as well. She observed that he is not his usual self but waited for a moment where she can talk to him. Seeing him walk into the locker room, Yn follows him*
Yn: Heyyy!
Jk: *looks at her with a blank face* Hey.
Yn: Is everything okay? You don't look like you're feeling well.
Jk: I'm fine Yn. *turns to his locker*
Yn: *nods* Umm okay then. *pauses* Are you sure?
Jk: *shuts his locker* *turns to her with his mad face* What about you? Are you happy now?
Yn: Yes! But why are you mad?
Jk: I don't know you tell me.
Yn: *furrowing her brows*. W-what?
Jk: *controlling himself* Yn I don't know what happened in the past but from the little that I heard from you- *sighs* I don't think it's the right thing to get back to whoever that is . Mr. Black. *looks at her mad face* I know it's not my place but-
Yn: What made you think that I got back with him? *still serious*
Jk: I came to meet you yesterday and I saw you both hugging each other and all smiles.
Yn: *shook* Y-you came to meet me?
Jk: Yes. I went to your cafe?
Yn: *shocked* You were in our cafe?
Jk: That's not important Yn.
Yn: *sighs* Jungkook, no I didn't get back with him, it was just a friendly hug. We parted our ways completely.
*Her words lifted a huge weight from his heart.*
Jk: Aren't you going to ask me why I am so bothered about this? Or tell me that it's not my place to be bothered about?
Yn: No, you cared for me without expecting anything from me and you deserve to know.
Jk: That's it?
Yn: *confused* What else would it be?
Jk: *sighs* Can you really not see Yn?
Yn: See what?
Jk: Nothing *walks past her to the studio*
Yn: What is he talking about?
*After the practice Jungkook left immediately. It has been the same the next day. That was the last day of practice and they took a group shot. BTS thanked everybody and are about to leave. Yn kept looking at Jungkook from across the locker room. Jk wants her to come to him even if there are people around him. Now they are about to leave and giving up Jk goes to her by himself*
Yn: *smiles* Umm soo... It has been wonderful knowing you. *extends her hand for a handshake*
Jk: *smiles* *raises his brows* That's it?
Yn: *chuckles awkwardly* *scratching her hair*'Umm, actually no, I mean, do you want to....
Jk: I'm listening.
Yn: Do you want to *pauses* *mumbles looking down* keep in touch maybe?
Jk: *chuckles* Of course! I have been waiting for you to ask that. I was going to ask you anyway if you don't make it by the end of the day, considering how awkward you get.
Yn: *sighs* I'm sorry. Hey but at least I tried today.
Jk: Right Yn *sarcastic* you couldn't even come to me from across the room and kept stealing glances. What would you have done if I didn't come here?
Yn: *sad and disappointed* *looks down* I'm sorry okay. I just d-don't want to- you know, get cut of from you.
Jk: What? How do you even find these words? Can't you just say that you don't want to loose me?
* playful expression*
Yn: I'm really awkward with all this Jungkook. Fine!!! I don't want to loose you or loose this friendship of ours.
Jk: *smiles at her full of love* *kept looking at her*
Yn: Whhaaaaat?
Jk: *still looking at her with the same expression* I'll come meet you tonight at your cafe. Don't be busy. Okay?
Yn: *raising her brows* Okay. *smiles*
Jk: *looking around* Okay, I have to leave now. We have a schedule.
Yn: *nods*
Jk: *hands in his pocket* Don't beat me up okay? *looks around one more time*
Yn: *confused* Why?
Jk: For this! *suddenly pecks her cheek and leaves*
Yn: *freezes in place*

* Dara is at the evening shift in that cafe while Yn entered*
D: *shook* Yn! What are you wearing?
Yn: *giggles* *she wore a simple plain ankle length skirt with a with shirt tucked in*
D: You literally can pull of anything. *confused* Why did you come now? We're about to close already.
*The bell rings, indicating a costumer. Jungkook enters*
D: Now I understand. *smiles sheepishly*
Jk: *slowly holds Yn's hand* Come with me. *takes her out, under the portico of their shop*
*Now they are outside the cafe and Dara can see them partially through the fogged windows*
Jk: *peeks out of the portico, looking up* *still holding her hand*
Yn: *looks at him and smiles, looks at their hands* *slowly adjust hers as if they are holding hands now*
Jk: *now looking into his phone* Just a min Yn. *doesn't even realise that she's holding his hand*
Yn: *nods* Okay.
Jk: *puts his phone back in his pocket*
Yn: What is it?
Jk: It's supposed to rain today.
Yn: *rolls eyes* You were checking that?
Jk: Yes, I have something important to do.
Yn: In the rain? *confused*
Jk: Yes. *nervous*
*Its started raining now*
Jk: *breathes out* Okay Yn. I have something for you. *let goes her hand* *takes out the note from his pocket and unfolds it slowly*
Yn: *looks at him confused* *the expression changes into a complete shock after she sees the note in Jk's hand* *she just looked at the note and back at him with her lips apart*
Jk: *handing it to her* I hope, I fulfilled all of them and that you are satisfied.
Yn: *takes it into her hands while they started shaking a little* *looks at the list of things, that are ticked. There is only one thing that isn't ticked yet*
Jk: Yn, I hope this is enough for you to check the last box.
*Saying that he takes the note away from her hand and puts it away. Pulls her out into the rain, while Yn was still in shock as tears dwelled up in her eyes. She is currently trying to take in what just happened and how he had that note. She was left speechless. Now they are wet, when she got back to her senses and looked at the man that's in front of her. Drenched in the rain with his hair falling on his forehead, the rain drops effortlessly sliding down his skin and onto his lips. He moves a step forward, cupping her face with both his hands.*
Jk: *looking into her eyes* I don't want to regret not telling this to you or not expressing myself.
I love you Yn. *leans in and plants a kiss on her lips, closes his eyes*
Yn: *also closes her eyes as a tear drop rolls down her cheek*
Jk: *starts kissing her*
*After he pulls apart*
Jk: *looks at her expression, it's somewhere between confusion and worry*
*He's scared to listen to her answer right now. But he also wanted to hear it out. Whatever it is. They are still standing in the rain while Dara looked at the scene in awe from inside.*
D: What is she waiting for? Say it Yn!
*Outside*
Yn: J-jung-jungkook. *tears rolling down* I-I d-don't
Jk: No don't. I kind of know what it's going to be. *hurt*
Yn: No, where did you even find that note?
Jk: It was in my locker when we got here the first day. It had your name on it at the end. V hyung found it actually, he told me that it kind off looked like how my bucket list would look. *chuckles* So , I got interested and concerned looking at the date, it was 4 years ago and I was shook that you didn't even check it. In the beginning I thought it's might just be a spare piece of paper but after meeting you, I wondered if you really didn't do any of them at all. So, I just thought maybe I can try doing a few of them if we get along. But you are so mysterious that you pulled me in, I wanted to know more and more about you and finally Yn, *sighs* I didn't even know when I fell for you. When that guy pecked you the other day, I burned with anger and my heart literally hurt like anything. That's why I was so mad and honestly cried a lot thinking that you got back to him. *sighs* I-I just love you Yn. So so much.
Yn: *crying mildly* How in the world did I end up meeting you. T-this is too much to take in. Jungkook I appreciate whatever you did but-
Jk: *caressing her hands* *cuts her off* *also starts tearing up a little knowing that the probability of getting rejected is high* I know. Don't Yn. Don't say it now. I gave my number to Dara. Just give me a call tomorrow if you want to be with me. Or I'll understand your answer.
Yn: But Jungkook-
Jk: *tears rolling down* No Yn. I can't take it. *pulls her closer by her waist and hugs her tight, burying his face on her shoulder* *mumbles to her* Bye Yn. *breaks the hug and leaves immediately leaving her in the rain*

**** Present ****
RM: *sighs* And she didn't call?
Jk: *still crying* No.
RM: *nods*
Jin: *triggered* Aannniiii! How can she not call? It looked like she liked you too!
V: Khirochi! Even I felt the same,  although I knew nothing about all this it still felt like that.
Hobi: *sighs* Calm down guys! We never know what happens in a person's life. Maybe she had her reasons.
Suga: I agree with him. Jungkook ah I'm glad that you told her leaving yourself with no regrets. But you should let go slowly. I mean you made it clear right and she had time to think about it.
RM: Baja! Aaaigggoooo! Uri maknae's first love story. Cheer up now! Since you have Dara's number try talking to her again. But don't hurt yourself.
Jk: *nods wiping his tears*
*They are now in the airport, sitting after the check in*
Jin: *goes to Jk comforting him* Hyung feels sorry Jungkook ah. I wish I could do something.
*V kept hugging Jungkook*
Jk: *sniffs, with his red eyes, nose, ears and cheeks* It's okay hyung.
*JIMIN was on a call. He started walking towards BTS immediately. Everybody looked at him confused.*