2

Leading the man to his office before sitting down, Harry took his usual place in the loveseat next to the fireplace and tossed a green blanket that was neatly folded on the seat, over himself.
He dared to be vulnerable and get comfortable in Voldemort's office. He was really one of the only people who dared to do it.
"So," Voldemort looked up at Harry's words.
"How should we kill the old bastard?"
Voldemort chuckled, a real smile slightly placed on his lips.
A real but rare, sight and Harry was always glad he could place it there.
"I say either the killing curse or poison. Though making sure he knows he will be deceased by one of our hands, would be a bit more amusing."
Voldemort continued to do paperwork as Harry thought over their options.
He always had so damn much paperwork.
Harry looked into the fire, his mind thinking of the few ways it would be easiest to kill his stupid headmaster.
Voldemort looked at Harry, if only for a minute as he admired the man Harry was.
Harry always seemed to be three steps ahead of everyone, but was always comfortable to the point where he wasn't always farther than Voldemort.
He'd never lied to the man, he never had too nor wanted too.
Without looking up from the fire Harry said, "when would we do it? Soon? Or the end of the year? Because we are only in November and we have quite a while before the year ends."
Voldemort thought this over, wanting nothing to go wrong.
"Perhaps a bit closer to the end of the year? Or do you believe soon to be better, seeing as he won't be expecting it?"
Harry thought hard, this particular issue upset him and frustrated him just a little.
He wanted to kill the headmaster now, be done with him by lunch tomorrow.
But he knew that wouldn't go over well.
"I think we should wait, as much as I hate to have too." Harry sighed.
Voldemort nodded when the boy looked at him, and Nagini slithered into the room, onto Harry lap before placing her head on his lower abdomen.
"Evening, hatchling." She hissed to Harry, the man chuckling when she ignored her master.
"Evening, Nagini. How was you're day?" Harry hissed back as he stroked her scales and Voldemort went back to his paperwork, hoping to finish at least most of it before bed.
"It was alright, I chased that retched rat man again."
Harry smiled as she nuzzled against him.
She'd probably given Wormtail a heart attack.
Harry silently continued to stroke Nagini, leaning all the way back as he conjured a book and read.
Voldemort had continued doing his paperwork, being only slightly annoyed that he had so much to do, he wished to spend quality time talking to Harry as he often did, but Harry always refused to disturb him when he had work to do.
It was both helpful, thoughtful, but so incredibly annoying and frustrating.
Sometimes Voldemort wished Harry would bother him, so he had something more amusing to focus on.
But Harry had flat out refused, still sitting in the love seat by the fire, reading and silently stroking Nagini's scales as she hissed in content.
It had been over half an hour before he finished his damn paperwork, happy to have it all done before it got too late.
He enjoyed his evening talks with Harry, seeing as he always gave the man something to talk about and his brain was incredibly amusing.
"Harry,"
Harry hummed and looked up, momentarily stopped stroking Nagini, which earned him a hiss before he started back up again.
"I'm finished with my work for the evening."
Harry gave a small and content smile as he closed his book and put it away, he'd finish it later.
"So,"
Voldemort raised a brow.
"Torture techniques?"
To which Harry laughed and nodded his head a bit.
They chose the most vile and odd things to talk about, but Harry never minded since his mind was probably almost as twisted as Voldemort's.
The two talked for hours, about nothing, about everything.
They had silently shifted around the room the whole night, Harry now laying on his stomach next to the fire with his head on the loveseat, that Voldemort decided to sit on after awhile.
Before they both knew it, the time was two in the morning and they had talked for a little over 4 hours.
"We should probably go to bed. Mind if I stay in one of the guest rooms? I'm a bit tired to apperate."
Voldemort nodded and leaded Harry to the room next to his.
Saying goodnight, Harry changed into some of Voldemort's clothes, green silk and got into bed, sighing once the light was turned off.
He turned to his side and closed his eyes, peacefully drifting off as the nightmares began.