12

"So if it isn't yours...whose is it darling?"
Harry guided Tom to sit down, and sat next to him.
He made sure to not let go of Toms hand, knowing that only his touch calmed him.
"I suppose I should start from the beginning."
Tom nodded.
"Well, when I fell asleep a few weeks ago, I'd woken up in a strange room. I hadn't recognized it and it took me a minute to realize I must have been taken. It was a blank room that I couldn't get out of. I struggled for weeks, my magical core keeping me and our little one alive."
Tom looked upset, and Harry squeezed his hand in reassurance.
"So after struggling, I eventually got it loose. I don't think they were very smart since they'd just left my wand on the table near me. I unlocked the door and saw Dumbledore. My blood boiled in my veins. He argued with me for awhile."
Harry paused and took a breath then smiled.
"I worked my way to the kitchen, and grabbed a knife. In a few swift moves I had him tied up and started to question him, torment him. He never even knew what hit him. After a few hours a few of the others came as well, I knocked them out and slit dumbledores throat, his blood covering me. It was almost relieving."
Harry looked down.
"I stumbled out of the house and apperated, eventually landing here. I told everyone downstairs to not inform you, as I wished to do it myself. Dumbledores dead, Tom. And we are safe."
Tom was silent for a moment. Not knowing how exactly he could ever think of his sweet Harry like that.
Then he was incredibly turned on.
He kissed Harry, and stroked his hair.
His Harry had killed the man he hated, his worst enemy.
Dumbledore was dead, and it was his Harry of all people.
With Dumbledore gone, the war was surely theirs.
Now, however shall he reward his lover?
Voldemort could think of a few things..

(Just a little snippet. I was tired and I wanted to give y'all and update but I couldn't come up with more. Sorry, don't shoot me please.)