Chapter 3•

3 weeks went by really quick and I kept my job longer. Tomorrow is my first day of school and I needed some things to get. Like a whole new wardrobe and makeup and shoes ect. I didn't really need any of that stuff at my old school since they gave me uniforms and shoes I had to wear. I also could not where any makeup or a lot of jewelry.

So I am excited to go shopping today. I have asked Hailey to come with me and she said she would love too. She is very into fashion and that kinda stuff...... isn't every girl? I ask myself that thinking. Well I am not that's for sure. I'm more of a sporty type a person and not really into girly flowing dresses.

I quickly text Hailey and ask her to pick me up and not 1 minute later she responds with....

Hailey: Sure on my way

I quickly throw on a pair of blue baggy pants and a melon pink top to go with it.

I hear her car come up the driveway and I run downstairs

I hear her car come up the driveway and I run downstairs. I grab two oatmeal protein bars and two Starbucks coffees in we have in our refrigerator. I meet her outside as she is just about to get out of the car.

I run up to her and give her a huge hug.
The last time I saw her was the funeral.

"Hey Hailey!" How are you?" I ask her.

"Oh you know the usual, boring school and yeah." She says.

I laugh at her and hand her one of the oatmeal bars and the coffee.

"Thanks! You know me so well Luna."

"Well dah, I am your best friend." I say laughing.

"Let's go shopping!" she yells out as we get in to the car.

I love Hailey. She is the type of friend to cheer me up at all times and is always there for me.

"I want you to tell me all about your school your going too." Hailey squeals.

"I am so excited for you, no uniforms, wear whatever you want, cute guys, new friends, and  probably better teachers."

"I know right." I say smiling.

Oh I forgot one thing to that list, all the parties your going to be going too!"

"Hailey, I'm sooooo not going to be going to parties and especially not without you."

"Yeah yeah say that now and you just wait and see." She says smirking at me.

Little did I know.....

Once we reach the mall parking lot, then on was crazy. We did so much shopping that my legs and arms feel like there going to fall off. I just didn't get a whole new wardrobe, I got enough clothes to last me a lifetime. Hailey went all out, makeup, jewlery, and even tried to take me to Victoria Secret.

I am now in my bedroom putting all the clothes away. I am super nervios about school tommarow.

Thanks for reading everyone!
Please vote and comment.
What do you think of the story so far?
Ciao,
Lena