Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was me. A girl who fell for their stalker.

3 MONTHS EARLIER.

"Todays the big day girls!" My mother squeals.

"Tell me again why you're more excited than us about this?" I ask causing us all the laugh.

"Because my little girls are growing up into young independent women." She says very dramatically.

Today is the day my two best friends, Shay, Claire, and I, (Renayah) move in together.

We've been best friends since 6th grade and planned to move in together ever since, but now that we are all 18, the time is finally here and we've never been more ready.

"Are we all ready?" My mother asks.

In unison we all shout, "Yes!"

We drive to the airport with all our parents and occupy ourselves by listening to music or reading.

I didnt mention it but we are moving from a small city in massachusetts to a big city in California, its a drastic change but we know its where we belong.

We arrive at the airport and hop out quickly so we don't miss our flight.

We exchange goodbyes to our now crying parents and promise to visit often.

And then they're gone.

"So this is it." I say.

"So it is." Claire joins in.

We all drag our luggage and aboard the plane.

5 hours later

"WE'RE HERE, WE'RE HERE, WAKE UP" Shay screams in my ear.

"Alright ok I'm up" I sleepily reply.

Then realization smacks me in the face.

We are in Los Angeles, California.

Where dreams come true.

Where my acting career can pursue.

Where Claire can be an author.

And where Shay can be a runway model.

"OH MY GOSH WE MADE IT" I screech. 

When I notice people start to stare at us 3, 18 year old girls acting like 7 year olds, we calm down and exit the plane.

We rented a cheap 3 bedroom apartment to hold us over until we get jobs. Its not like the apartment is junk but we definitely would like a house in the next year or so.

"I heard our cars are already waiting in the drive way for us." Shay says

"I hope, it was shipped out weeks ago.."

We arrive to our apartment by taxi and pay the fee, thanking the man.

"It was cuter in the pictures." Claire points out laughing.

"Its all about the angles" Shay adds making us all crack up laughing.

"Its alright by the end of tonight this will be decorated to the TEE" I say putting emphasis on the tee.

Our cars were there like planned and we all take mine to go crazy house stuff shopping to stores like "homemade goods" and other craft stores to give the dull apartment light and color.

After hours and hours of shopping later we picked out not only things for our rooms but the bathroom, kitchen, and living room sets including paint.

"We're going to have fun putting all this stuff away." 

"YAY, cant wait!" Shay sarcasticlly whines.

First day of living in california was a success, we got all the basic things we needed first and tomorrow we will start to set everything up but we decided to call it a night after bringing everything up the long stairs.

"I hate sleeping on this stupid air matress!" I complain.

"Renayah, its only until our beds come in tomorrow, just hang in there." Claire mother talks me.

Even though shes the youngest, no doubt shes the most mature out of all of us.

I just nod my head and head to the room I called dibs on. (The biggest room).

I begin to set up the air mattress on the floor when I notice the blinds being open on my window.

I get up to close them and see a window directly across mine. 

To another apartment i'm guessing.

I see a figure walk by.

A figure that catches my attention.

A dark mysterious looking man with brown shaggy but curly hair.

I dont know why I keep staring but I do..

And almost on cue he turns his head and locks his emerald green eyes to my brown ones.