Chapter 5

Its been 2 weeks since the last encounter with Harry and I finally got over it. I didnt know him and I dont plan on knowing him. Not to be rude but he was irrelvant to my life anyway and I made it into a bigger deal than needed.

But still everytime I go some where alone it always seems as though I'm not and it creeps me out but I never want to believe its Harry because I know its not. Right?

"Guess what?!" Shay asks interupting my thoughts.

"You became a stripper?" I joke laughing hysterically.

"No silly, I got a date!" She squels clapping while jumping up and down.

"Aw really? Congratulations." I smile at her.

I'm happy for her but then again when doesnt she get dates? I wish it was me who got all the guys for once but i've never had luck with them. I'm focused on my career anyway, I dont really have time for boys.

As for Claire, she's been dating the same guy since junior year of highschool. I always get jealous over them. To have someone love and care for you that much must be an amazing feeling.

"Oh yeah I got invited to a party by one of my friends at work and she said I can bring whoever I want so you and Claire are coming ok?"

Woah. A party? Dont get me wrong, I like to have fun but I dont know if a party is where I belong tonight.. I was suppose to look for more acting gigs.

But then again one party wouldnt hurt.. I do want a little break and maybe this is exactly what I need.

"Earth to Ray!" She snaps her fingers in front of me.

"O-oh sorry, but um yeah sure I'll go." I smile.

"Perfect. Be ready by 7." She says and walks to her room.

I dont really wear dresses so I never buy them but maybe tonight is the perfect time to buy one.

I drive to the closest mall and look for a cute dress to wear tonight.

Dont ask why I went alone because I would really need some of Shays fashion tips right now.

I enter the dressing room and call her on facetime.

She answers the second ring.

"Hey I need your help on which dress I should get for tonight." I giggle at the thought of people probably thinking im crazy right now.

I tried on a pale pink one thats flowly at the bottom and just by her expresstion I know its a keeper.

"I love it! Buy thats one for sure." Her enthusiasm makes me feel more confident about it.

"Thank you!" I say and hang up.

Well that was easy.

I pay and drive back home.

CRAP I forgot heels what the hell. Hopefully Shay has an extra pair for me.

I hop in the shower and clean up before getting ready.

I get out, blow dry and curl my brown hair almost perfectly.

I never really wore a lot of makeup before so I hope Miss. model shay can help me.

I walk into her room. "Shay can you do my makeup?"

Her face lights up like a christmas tree. "Of course! Yes. Oh my gosh i've been longing for you to ask me that." Her response makes me laugh.

I've never really needed makeup before though, I mean yeah I get little break outs here and there but nothing to make me want a full face of foundation.. my usual is masacra and maybe eyeliner depending in the day.

She sits me down and pulls out two huge makeup bags. Anxiety takes over. Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Please dont use too much and make me look like a barbie doll!" I repeat again and again.

About 20 minutes later...

"ALL DONE! Are you ready?" She asks making me nervous.

"Yesssss" I enlongate the s

She spins the chair and I take in my appreance.

Im impressed.

"Wow, this actually came out really good! Thank you." I hug her.

Its not too much but she definitely enhanced me.

I feel much more confident in myself now.

I borrow a pair of Shay's yellow heels and announce im ready to party. Hopefully.

We pile into Claires car, both of them looking flawless and drive to our destination.

I'm praying all goes well tonight.