.:Naming Prefix:.

Learn the ways on how to name your clan...

Description:

There's many ways to name a cat, rogue, kittypet, loner, or clan cat. One way is to name them after how they look. You can use colors or verbs to name the cat. Ex: Blue she-cat with blue eyes and silver muzzle and acts brave can be named Bluekit, Boldkit, Bravekit, Silverkit, or Fiercekit. Then that kit becomes a warrior but in training gets a scar on her shoulder can be named Bluefur, Boldheart, Silvernose, Bravescar, Fierceclaw or its suffix can be changed due to that scar and she can be Scarpelt as a warrior.

Color List: Red, Crimson, Scarlet, Orange, Amber, Yellow, Ivory*, Mint*, Green, Lime*, Blue, Teal, Aqua, Purple, Violet, Heather*, Black, White, Silver*, Grey, Gold*, Golden, Brown, and Tan.

Basic Verb List: Sweet*, Kind, Clever, Swift, Quick, Fast, Fierce, Brave, Bold, Bright*, Light*, Joyful, Calm, and Curious.

Named-After:

There's many ways to name a cat, rogue, kittypet, loner, or clan cat. One way is when a queen picks her kits name to be similar to someone she once knew. Ex: Sorreltail lost her dear friend Cinderpelt in a badger attack, she choices to name one of her kits "Cinderkit" in honor of her. The list of these suffixes are endless.

Look-Alike:

There's many ways to name a cat, rogue, kittypet, loner, or clan cat. One way is to name them after what they look like. This is a very common way to name cats. Ex: Rusty looked like a flame, so she named him Firepaw. Ex: Ivytail's kit looked like if she was dotted in ash and cinders, so she named her Cinderkit. Ex: Duskwillow helped name Vinepaw, in which she was named after her green eyes and fluffy fur.

Noun List: Apple, Air, Ash, Bat, Bear, Beaver, Branch, Bramble, Bracken, Bumble, Bee, Bird, Cinder, Crow, Crescent, Dapple, Daisy, Dog, Dust, Dusk, Dawn*, Eagle, Fish, Frost, Ferret, Fennel, Fern, Gorse, Gorge, Goose, Grass, Gold*, Hare, Holly, Hail, Hawk, Hazel, Ivy, Juniper, Knotted, Leaf, Lilac, Lily, Lavender, Mouse, Moss, Mole, Nut, Nettle, Otter, Pheasant, Poppy, Raven, Rabbit, Ragged, Stream, Sledge, Spider, Snake, Storm, Silver*, Stone, Thunder, Thorn, Thrush, Vine, Willow, and Yarrow.

Actions:

There's many ways to name a cat, rogue, kittypet, loner, or clan cat. This is a lesser used way to name and for a reason. You can't really name a cat this unless you really want to; most cats pick to name their cats in the methods above. You can name a cat this if the action fits the cat well. Ex: A queen's kit had a running nose, she picks it the name Runningkit. The kit grows to be a med cat in which he is then named Runningnose.

Action List: Bouncing, Bounding, Burrowing, Dawn* (Ex: Spiderkit dawned from the den and padded outside), Digging, Dodge, Flying, Flight, Falling, Fallen, Gouging, Jumping, Leaping, Rushing, Running, Zooming.