.:Naming Suffix:.

Continued...

Ability and Traits: Some cats are named after their abilities or traits, such as having long whiskers or sharp claws. Like all names however, these names must be earned after moons, seasons even, of training. Ex: Name a kit Ravenkit, name its adult name Ravenheart to show how kind the cat is. Also, you cannot use this to get the same name such as Fangfang or Clawclaw.

Basic Ability and Traits List: Claw, Tail, Heart, Ear, Foot, Belly, Whisker, Face, Jaw, Fang, Pelt, Fur, Stripe, Spots, Nose, and Eye.

Description: Some cats are named after what they look like once they are born or found. Ex: The little black tom looked like a raven, so he was named Ravenkit. After that, his warrior name might be Ravenfeather, describing how he looks like a raven's feather. However, you cannot use this to get the same name like Featherfeather.

Basic Description List: Breeze, Bark, Cloud, Feather, Wing, Sky, Pool, Fern, Storm, Leaf, Path, Stream, River, Flower, Seed, Echo*, and Song*

Action: Like prefixes, you can also use an action for the suffix too! However, you cannot use this to get a name like Bounceleap, because bounce and leap are the same thing. You can name a kit Ravenkit, then as its adult name it Ravenswoop.

Basic Action List: Flight, Leap, Bounce, Fall*, Swoop, Song*, Echo*, and Soar.

Leader: If a cat's a leader, he or she loses their suffix. However, it is replaced with 'star' to show that they are a leader. If a leader leaves their clan, they lose their 'star' suffix and are commonly called by their warrior name or by their prefix if they become a rogue. Lets say Ravenheart becomes leader, he loses his suffix,'heart' and gets 'star' instead. Now, he runs away from the clan and becomes a rogue, his name can be Ravenheart again, Raven, or maybe something new.