WHISPER 6

Kao and Boun are both silent when Kao sighed deeply, he stand up from his swivel chair and walk towards his best friend.

"Let's stop talking about him and your feelings, mind to tell me first why are you here again?" He said and tap his friends shoulder. He's changing the topic to uplift the so down soul of Boun. Maybe he said too much, but what can he do? What he said are all facts.

"Come on buddy, spill it now, I'll be having a meeting in 20 minutes" Boun snapped and realized his true agenda on coming to his friends office.

"Well I came here to ask if you're free on saturday and sunday" he tried to sound lively. He's scolding himself to stop over thinking.

"What's with weekend?" Kao said in turmoil, Boun is always busy, it's not on his looks but he's really workaholic.

"Well me and Prem decided to have a break from the café and studio, he said that he'll invite his friends, of course your Earth is one of them, so I came here to invite you too."

"Well I think I also need to relax my mind, and chill a bit, and if Earth will come, I'll go too, you know how silly that boy can be, I can't let him alone, especially when it's far away" Boun smiled hearing his best friend's words.

"I'm just planning to take everyone on a resort do you have a suggestion? Do you know a good place?"

"Why on a resort?"

"Prem... he missed swimming and I also do" Kao smirked to his friend knowing the reason.

"Well I know a place"

"Where?"

"Do you remember Ohm?"

"Ohm? Of course, he's your block mate, but he's also my friend from the swimming club, but we don't have any contact since we graduated 3 years ago" Kao quit standing and settled on his swivel chair again. He fished out his phone from his pocket and tap something on it.

"Look, he just opened a beach resort, it's just a two and a half hour away from here  and I think it's really convenient for us, we can enjoy the weekends to the fullest, especially if we'll go early" Boun focused his eyes on Kao's screen.

"Well from the photos, his resort is good, I like the ambiance the landscape and the view from the beach, the swimming pools are also big"  He said, swiping his friends screen since the photos are posted on instagram.

"Can you call him then and ask for a villa reservation?" He looked to Kao

"Ok sure, I'll also invite him with us, it'll be fun to meet him again after a long time" Boun just nod his head, saying he's ok with it. When someone suddenly appear on his mind.

"Then should we invite Zee too? you know him right? Saint's lover" Boun said.

"Of course I knew him we've met a lot of times because of our naughty boyfriends."

"So yeah, since I'll be there for my Mu then I bet he'll also come even though you won't invite him, Saint will surely drag him there" Kao chuckles, he know's Saint and Zee and Saint want's Saint gets.

"I agree, so yeah we should invite him, since he's also nice and fun to be with right, Kao?" Boun said.

"Yep, the more the merrier"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you also believe that the more the merrier? More characters to come as they'll go through their vacation (^~^)
                                      -Golden