015

"will."

"oh, so you're not ignoring me anymore?"

it was finally the weekend, and mike had shown up at max's house, since jane, will, max, and dustin were having a sleepover.

"i have to ask you something."

"oh," will turned to look at his friends behind him. "that's why they made me answer the door."

max cleared her throat and dustin scratched the back of his neck. jane gave mike a thumbs up.

"can we please just talk?" mike sighed.

"fine. max, we'll be in your room." will informed.

he pulled mike inside and they went in max's room.

"so—."

will cut mike off by kissing him. mike was shocked, but kissed will back.

"will." mike pulled away.

"what's wrong?" will asked.

"we need to talk." mike emphasized.

"oh, i thought you meant talking as in..." will trailed off.

mike shook his head and will sat down.

"okay, well maybe i meant it in that way a little bit, but before we do that, i want to ask you if you want to go on a date with me."

"of course i will."

"yes!"

"if—."

"oh no. if what?"

"if you promise to never talk to lucas ever again and if you promise to tell sam and jade what they deserve to hear." will folded his arms.

"first of all, i haven't talked to lucas ever since... that happened and i haven't talked to jade and sam since the whole max situation." mike explained.

"good."

will then kissed mike on the lips, and mike kissed back. mike put his arms around will's neck and will put his hands in mike's hair.

"why on my bed." max groaned.

the two boys pulled away and looked at max.

"um...hi."

mike rubbed his cheek.

"i don't even care anymore." max shook her head and walked out.

jane smiled and clapped.

"wow. i feel really single." dustin sighed.

they all giggled and ran over to dustin and gave him a big hug.

word count: 329
hi i feel like this has been all over the place in the last couple of chapters but i promise it'll make more sense as i continue.