Instructions for a second-hand heart

Arnav Raizada, the tall debonair steel-grey eyed owner of Delhi-based Raizada Empire knew well he was on borrowed time. The most popular, Single, and wanted billionaire of south Delhi. A mystery that troubled the whole elite society and broke many craving hearts, for the said billionaire, allowed no one near his heart.

No one was allowed near him.
No one beside his dear elder sister and Best friend and that too because he couldn't push them away, no matter how hard he tried.

Arnav Raizada didn't want anyone close to him.

And there was a reason, Arnav Raizada didn't want to be entangled with anyone. There was a reason Arnav Raizada didn't allow anyone near. It was heartbreaking yet happiness-inducing news for many in the elite circle and the billionaire didn't want it out.

The reason and justification of his behavior were simple. The chivalrous billionaire knew his heart could fail him at any moment.

The billionaire knew, his time was limited and totally dependent on God and doctors. His heart was giving up on him, just like his parents did.

He didn't really have any hope for survival. He knew money couldn't get a matching donor—it could but he didn't want to snatch anyone's life to save his.

So, he kept full faith in his god and continued doing his work. Only to know that God had similar faith in him. He got someone else heart's beating in his chest now. He was breathing and happy and yet, a part of him was miserable. He wanted to know about his donor.

He really wanted to do something for the person whose death became the source of his life. He wanted to know the person whose heart was beating in his chest. He wanted to help the person who helped him in any way, he could.  The quest to know about his donor led him to her.

The girl communicating with the sky. Squadron Leader Khushi Sood, living a life less ordinary. She was nothing he was used to yet she was the only person who could tell him about the guy whose heart was beating quite proudly in his heart. He just wanted to know what kind of guy his donor was? What were his wishes? Could he do anything to fulfill them?

He certainly didn't plan to fall in love with Flight lieutenant Khushi. But he did, nonetheless. He should have known by now hearts couldn't be trusted.

Not at all.

---------------

Follow this story to know about Arnav's journey. This book will be totally from Arnav's point of view from giving up on the hope of survival to surviving and falling in love with someone out of his league.

Follow his journey.