Fallen Queen (Sequel)

SURPRISE! It's me again!

I hope you guys aren't getting tired of being with me because I have finally published the sequel of Three Queens!

As you have read from the title of this chapter, the title of the sequel is Fallen Queen.

You guys can already check out the first chapter! And to hype you guys, like I said, I'll leave a sneak peek of the first chapter here! Here it is!

Sneak peek of first chapter and cover.

"What are they doing, Zarius?" I asked, I could not take my eyes off the two women

"What are they doing, Zarius?" I asked, I could not take my eyes off the two women. The taller one was beautiful, she had shiny black hair and the most charming brown eyes. The shorter one was also beautiful, she had stunning blonde hair and calming blue eyes. They were both breathtaking.

"They are kissing, my queen." He answered, seeming nonchalant about the whole situation.

"I-I've never seen two women kiss before, Zarius." I stated, my eyes still glued to the women who were now laughing together.

"It's called homosexuality, my queen. Not many angels know about this." Hearing that unfamiliar word oddly gave me comfort. I did not know what was wrong with me.

I know, I know, it's short but I want it that way. ;) I think it's more like a teaser rather than a sneak peek. But hey, it is what it is.

On a side note, I must warn y'all that unlike my daily updates on this book (I used to update everyday), my updates on the sequel won't be that daily. Online school is almost starting and I might be busy because of that. But since it's only online, I think I'll have enough time to at least update twice a week? I'm not sure but I'll try to do that.

Moving on, I hope y'all are prepared for another ride with my babies. I hope you guys enjoy Fallen Queen!

Love y'all. 😘💓

p.s. the sequel may or may not have a lot of smut. who knows? 😏

p.p.s. THE SEQUEL CONTAINS FUTANARI, HERMAPHRODITE, OR INTERSEX. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯