cute shit- finn

here's an imagine for you guys
i was watching proposal rejections and got this idea💀
------------------

3 months earlier
y/n walked into apartment. the sight of her boyfriend, finn, filled her eyes and she immediately smiled. "hey" he smiled and gave her a little peck on the lips. "how was work?" y/n walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "it was fine" she replied. "how did your audition go?" she took a bite of her apple. "it went well" he smiled.
"well imma go crash, cuddles?" "yes please"
y/n got to the bedroom changing into some more comfterable clothes and got under the covers with finn. She laid her head on his chest as he started playing with her hair.
y/n pulled out her phone and clicked on the 'YouTube' app and clicked a video that said
'proposal rejections'
"why are you watching those?" finn questioned
"cause they are funny" y/n giggled a little. "how is that funny ? he looks so heart broken when the girl says no" he giggled a little as well "exactly" y/n responded they both laughed.
"you are one strange girl y/n  y/l/n"
she smiled.
after a couple minutes of watching she paused the video and looked up at him. "what is it?" he questioned her sudden action. "you saw how that man got down on one knee and asked that girl to marry her?" she asked. "yeah?"
"dont do that. If we get married dont do that cute shit because i WILL say no to you."
"ok geez" he laughed
"good" she smiled and went back to watching the funny complation.

3 months later
right now y/n and finn just landed in new york for finns buisness trip. They got out of thr taxi cab and arrived in front of a tall building but before y/n could grab her luggage she felt a tight grip on her wrist.
" the workers can grab out stuff ,cmon" finn smiled leading her into the building rushing her up the stairs
"finn slow down where are we going?"
"you'll see" they went up a couple more flights and finally made it to the last set of stairs and at the top there was a big metal door.
without a thought finn opened it to reveal the roof of the hotel. finn dragged y/n near the edge to show her the beautiful view of New York City.
she was in awe.
"Finn this is so beautiful, how did you know this was up here?" she looked at the beautiful view
"I have my ways" he smirked
"I love you so much" "I love you too"
he placed a long kiss on her lips as she kissed back.
there was a moment of silence of them just looking at the view when Finn spoke up.
"marry me"
  "what?" y/n's head shot up to look at finn
"marry me" he repeated
y/n's eyes went wide as he grabbed her hands
"marry you?" she questioned "yeah, let's get married" he said it so casually.
"wait just like that? marry you?" she said, eyes still wide.
"yeah why not? you said no cute shit. so , marry me" he said it again shrugging his shoulders.
y/n smiled remembering the memory from three months ago.
y/n nodded quickly. "yeah?" finn asked
"yeah yes yes of course I'll marry you"
she jumped up wrapping her arms around his neck ,kissing him.
"now let's get your cute ass inside I can't take it any longer when your wearing leggings"
finn picked her up as her legs were wrapped around his waist as he carried her
to the exit.

————————-

should I make a part two?