a little too close- richie

Y/N'S POV
the light beamed through the window and on to my face. i groaned a little as i had just woken up. i woke up happy, really happy. it was a sunny day in derry and i had the best boyfriend in the world. what more do i need?
i got up from my bed, stretching. i looked out my window and saw that my parents car was gone which meant they were at work and i was home alone. i quickly set on my record player and started to dance around in my underwear as the song "Heaven Knows Im Miserable Now" by The Smiths played.
i jumped on my bed and grabbed a scrap book of me and Richie that rested on my night stand.
i flipped through the pages admiring him. he was so perfect to me  in every way. i later got up putting the book back in place and went on to get ready so i could go down to the quarry and read there.

Richie and Beverly sat on one of the many rocks at the quarry as they worked on their project for school since they were assigned to do it together.
"so how are you and y/n?" beverly asked out of the blue.
"uh actually really good, what about you and bill?"
he asked back.
"we have been good" it started to get really boring. they were almost done with the project and had been there for hours.
"lets take a break" richie spoke.
"sure okay"
they both got up patting their butts to get off any dust or dirt they might have on their jeans.
"lets jump in the quarry" beverly suggested.
"what? no." richie refused
"oh cmon you pussy" beverly started to undress herself.
richie covered his eyes.
"dude relax we have done this before"
"yeah its fine with everyone else but not with just you. if bill and stanely were here then sure but no."
beverly rolled her eyes and jumped into the warm water.
she stayed down for a minute before coming up to the surface only to see richie still at the top of the rock.
"oh cmon jump you freak"
"fine okay okay geez" richie took off his glasses before undressing himself. he took a deep breath and jumped in.
him and beverly started splashing eachother and having lots of fun.
"lets see who can hold their breath the longest"
"sure"
they scooted closer gto eachother.
"ok three, two... ONE"
beverly went down. but richie stayed up.
bev noticed and swam back up.
"cmon you cheater" she noticed that he was looking up at something. beverly followed his gaze as her eyes landed on a crying y/n.
i mean why wouldnt she?
she just walked in on her bestfriend and boyfriend half naked being a little too close...
"y/n wait-"
before he could even finish, y/n ran off.

hello my fans🙄🥱😘
jk lmao but seriously ily guys u all make me laugh so hard with ur comments lmaooooo