Remembering

Few years past after that day.Izuku would question his mother when there where going back home from there vacation,but inko would always change the subject.So he decided to leave it.
*back to present*
Izuku's thoughts
Ugh, what happened? Where am I? Did someone kidnapped me!oh, mom must be so worried!!
"Your wake"
Izuku jumped a little as the sudden voice surprised him.
"Who are you"
"You don't remember who I am"
*( Izuku thoughts) he seems so familiar.ummmmm....... oh is he?*
"Kachaan?"
"So you do remember"
"Where did you go all these years. Me and icy hot missed you, but I don't care about him. It's all his fault."
"What do you mean his fault?"
"It's best if we both explain. Let's go."
"Umm.. but where are we?"
"Oh, this is our hideout. We would meet over here all the time, but after you left everything special about went away.anyway let's go"
(After reaching the border of todoroki kingdom)
"You wait here, stupid nerd. Stay hidden in the bushes until I call for you.Got that?"
"Um yes kachaan"
(After bringing todoroki out)
*😭I sorry for all the time skips it's just I am so lazy!!!!!!*

This is what they saw when they came back( in both of there minds-"he looks so cute 0////0)"It's really him""Of course it's him, if not why do you think I would even call you, stupid icy hot"( Izuku woke up because of bakugous screaming)"Hey what'...

( in both of there minds-"he looks so cute 0////0)
"It's really him"
"Of course it's him, if not why do you think I would even call you, stupid icy hot"
( Izuku woke up because of bakugous screaming)
"Hey what's going on"
He looks up and sees todoroki standing there.
( just saying Izuku got his memories of bakugou and todoroki)
"Shoto-kun"
Todoroki ran and squeezed him into a hug full of sadness and guilt.
"I'm sorry for everything"
"Can you guys please explain what's going on. And if you keep on crying shoto-Kim it will also make me cry"
He got up quickly not wanting to make him sad
"Ok let me explain", said shoto.
.............
A/N: there is going to be slow updating. So just saying I'm sorry. Also I don't know where this story will go.
I just writing what I was thinking in my head.
Also none of the artwork or videos will be mine