The surprise

Izukus pov-

It was so beautiful

It was so beautiful. The flowers lit up the whole garden. Me being so   I opened the gate and ventured in. I slowly walked through the flowers to what seems to be a gazebo.

(Just imagine that the glowing stuff are flowers and he is walking through it

(Just imagine that the glowing stuff are flowers and he is walking through it.)
I got closer and I saw a table with food one it in the middle.

(Image an extra chair)Todoroki's pov-Me and bakugou's thought it was time to ask midoryia out

Todoroki's pov-
Me and bakugou's thought it was time to ask midoryia out. We agreed that we both liked him and Izuku did show some type of affection towards us,so we decided to share him. Bakugou or I mean katsuki thought that we should do like a candle light diner in the royal gardens. And trust me,the garden was magical. I'm pretty sure Izuku would love this. He so cute and innocent🥺(⚠️simp alert⚠️)
I saw Izuku open the gate. Thankfully, he didnt see me. I told katsuki and we got in our position.izuku walked to the gazebo and we went behind him.

Bakugou pov(3 in one😁)
"Hey beautiful",I called.
He gracefully turned around and had the most cute face ever.
"You guys did all this",Izuku said with a smile that could blind people.
"Only for you",todoroki said.
"You guys didn't have to do this!"
"We wanted to so please sit", i day in the most polite way I could.
"Wow,this must be very important if Kachhan said please~"
"S-shut up,d-damn nerd!"•////////•
I was reward with Izuku melodious voice.( to much cringe 😬 🤮)
We all got situated into our seats and began to eat.
Authors pov-
The night was filled with endless chatter,giggles, and laughter. After they finished food todoroki and bakugou had something to say.
"Izuku",they both said at the same time
"Y-yes?",Izuku said unsure If they were going to ask something serious.
"Izuku from the time we all first met me and to dork I had alway loved to be by your side. We always loved to play with you,to keep you safe,to help you when your hurt and sad"
"We still have these feeling till this day. After I saw you again I felt like my so world was complete so will you do me and todoroki the honour of becoming ours forever and ever?"
Izuku who had tears run down his soft pale pink cheeks had only one word come out of his mouth.
"No!"
JK!!!!!
"Y-yes"
"YES!"
They all hugged each other never wanting to be far. Izuku brought todorokis face close to his and gave him the most innocent kiss.it was short but todoroki was blushing like a mad man.
Exe.todoroki.Exe
"Hey,what about me!!",bakugou asked. (More like scream)
"Aww,come hear my big puppy",Izuku said while bring him close and pecking him
You could practically see bakugou's tail wagging happily.
*izukus thoguhts*
How cuteeeeee!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺
"Okay Izuku it's late want us to drop you to your room?"asked todoroki
"Yeah sure" Izuku said giving his angelic smile.
Both boys blushed and they took Izuku to his room.
"Thank you guys for dropping me to my room",Izuku said.
"Don't thanks us nerd. What type of boyfriends would we be if we don't do this for you",I told Izuku(more like shouted😒)
"Bye guys goodnight"Izuku said but not before giving us a peck on the cheek. He ran back inside a slammed the door on us. But me and todoroki weren't paying attention as we were blushing. After breaking down we both went to our separate rooms and had a victory dance. Then I got tired and went to sleep dreaming about the green headed bunny