Foregiveness

After explaining(A/N since I am lazy)
"That's it",todoroki said.
"I.......",Izuku said as he didn't know what to say.
"It's not your fault"
"What",todoroki said Almost about to cry
"It's not your fault

ran and hugged Izuku as tight as he can. Midoriya hugged back.
"Hey,what about me",bakugou said.
"Come here you softie",Izuku said.
"Hey I'm not a softie",he said while coming up to hug them.
They sat there for the rest of the evening hugging and talking. They all felt happiness when they were together. They were scared that if they turn around they would never see each other again. So they stayed there the whole night.
*the next day*
Todoroki was the first to get up. He smiled when he saw the two boys he was cuddling.
"Are you just going to watch us like that",bakugou asked while one eye open.
"I can't help it if you guys look so cute"
"Shut it half and half"bakugou said while blushing a lot.
"Good morning u guys",Deku said while yawning"
"Good morning cutie",bakugou and todoroki said at the same time.
Hearing that Izuku blushed like crazy.
*like the picture below*

Trying to avoid them seeing him blush(which they obviously saw and were very happy😉) he told them that he forgot to tell his mom where they were

Trying to avoid them seeing him blush(which they obviously saw and were very happy😉) he told them that he forgot to tell his mom where they were.Izuku knew his mother would be worried sick so they all decide to go to the midoriya household.