Chapter One//Not So Happy Beginning

A/N: I'm hyped for this book. AGAIN BEFORE WE START THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER, THIS BOOK DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. SO DON'T SAY "oH wIlL tHeRe Be An AlTeRnAtE eNdInG" BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS A HUGE NO.

Remus sat behind Thomas' tv, listening to whatever Roman was yelling at Janus about. He had his knees close to his chest, planning a gruesome way to get back at Roman for all the insults he was throwing at Janus.

"My name..."

Remus perked up. Was he really about to tell them his name?

"My name is Janus."

Remus had his mouthed gasped open, surprised as ever to know that he actually told them his name.

"Janus? Pffft, what are you, a middle school librarian?"

Remus could basically hear Janus' heart shatter. The sound of Janus' heart dropping in his chest.

"Wow Roman."

Good. Janus was going to insult him back.

"Thank GOD you don't have a moustache, Roman."

Wait.

"Otherwise between you and Remus"

No, please.

"I wouldn't know who the evil twin is."

Remus could feel the tears before he could even comprehend what Janus had said. Is that really what Janus thought? That he was just some... Some EVIL side?

Before Remus knew it, Roman had sunk out, Janus was accepted and Patton had apologized yet again.

Remus quickly sunk out, rushing into Janus' room and slamming the door behind him, grabbing Janus' belongings and throwing them to the ground, tears streaming down the intrusive side's face.

"If he doesn't care about me..." Remus threw a lamp against the wall, some of the glass cutting his hand. "THEN I WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM!"

Janus' belongings were in a pile on the ground by the door, all either broken or torn. Remus now lay on the ground, a bawling, sobbing mess.

Janus rose up, smiling. "Hey, Remus I got-... Re..?"

"JUST TAKE YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE!" Remus screamed, seeing all hIs makeup wash off his face.

"Remus what-"

"YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME ANYWAYS!"

Janus recoiled, standing in a shocked silence. He glanced at his belongings and back at Remus.

"D-don't give me hope..."

The snake like trait slowly picked up his stuff, wincing a bit when a piece of shattered glass pierced his skin as he gathered up all of his belongings.

"Remus I'm s-"

"DONT APOLOGIZE!" Remus sniffled, rubbing his eyes. "J-JUST... JUST GET OUT!"

Janus resisted the tears that started dripping down his face as he sunk out, leaving Remus to his suffering.