ISAC

Yun stood nervously by her members awaiting the upcoming archery competition, "Yun, stop worrying, I've seen you practice, you're really good," said Yoongi quietly. "Thanks, Hyung," said Yun with a small smile, "Yah, so nice to Yun and not us!" said Jhope. "What can I say," said Yoongi, "I like her more," Yun snickered as Jhope pouted. Yoongi smiled, his distraction had worked.

Yun stood with Jungkook as he waited for the boys relay race. "You'll do great Kookie!" said Yun smiling happily. Jungkook looked down at the short girl with a grin. "Thanks, Yunnie!" and together he and the rest of the maknae line walked over to the racing line. 

Yoongi watched the maknaes with Yun and Jhope, grinding in amusement as the two screamed and hollared for their members. "GO VMINKOOK!" said Yun, Yoongi could almost see Jimin's eyes rolling from here. He hated their couple name. 

Soon the boys were finished with their race. Yun and Jhope hoarse from their screams of encouragement. "You did so well!" said Yun, hugging each maknae in turn. 

Taehyung smiled and patted her head, "Thanks, are you ready for your archery?" Yun grinned, "Yep, I am ready, thanks to Yoongi hyung's distraction earlier," Opps, maybe his topic change hadne't been as slick as he thought, though Yoongi smiled anyway, glad Yun was no longer worrying. 

Right then, RM came over to show Yun were the archery event was held. "Come on Yunnie!" said Namjoon, dimples out, Yun nodded and followed him over to the archery station. 

Soon all of the other girl groups and solo artists were lined up and ready. Yun was supposed to go last. Slowly, each girl fired her bow and was scored, then finally after many, many other archers, it was Yun's turn.

"GO YUNNIE!" screamed the rest of Bangtan, waiting on the sidelines. Yun selected her bow, and pulled an arrow out slickly. She put the arrow in place and carefully pulled the string back. Then, she let go. 

TWANG! The sound could be heard by every ear in the stadium. They watched in amazement as Yun's arrow landed in the middle perfectly. And then she did it again and again, until her turn was over, Yun fired bullseye after bullseye, thouroly shocking the crowd and the judges. 

Later that night Bangtan left the stadium with a shiny trophey from every category they entered. Jungkook insisted on carrying Yun on his shoulders, saying she was too amazing to walk on the ground with everyone else. 

In the van on the way home Yun lay in the seat next to Yoongi, fast asleep with a small smile on her face. "Bangtan was great," said Jin quietly. "Yep," answered Jimin with a smile, "I can"t belive Yun made every shot and Jungkook was running like a god," Jungkook blushed, while Taehyung chuckled, "I can't belive she fell asleep so quickly," he said looking back at Yun's sleeping form. Yoongi looked at her too, "She's probably tired from all of her encouraging words," said Namjoon with a smile, "She was screaming for us like her life depended on it. The boys all smiled thinking of Yun's sweet actions.

That Night when Bangtan went home a sparkly new trophy was added to Yun's shelf.

A/N
Sorry for this mess of a chapter, I hope you guys enjoy! :) - LJ