"What Happy Looks Like."

*Max's POV*

"Lucas! Stop," I yell.

"Is someone ticklish?"

"Yes! Stop," I giggle. 

Today Lucas and I were hanging out at his place trying to get some studying done. Keyword trying.

"You want me to stop?"

"Please, Lu!"

"Alright, alright," he says halting his actions. 

"We have to get back to studying or we'll fail this test."

"Can't we do that tomorrow? We've been studying for an hour," Lucas mock whines.

"Oh, poor baby," I say in a teasing voice.

"Please," he begs.

"Oh, don't give me that face."

"Babe, please?"

"Stop... oh, fine," I say with a huff.

"You're the best," he exclaims, planting a kiss on my cheek. Which in turn makes me smile. Is this what happy looks like? If so, can I just freeze this moment in time? Please, God can it never end?

"Lucas?"

"Yeah?"

"There's something I need to tell you..."

"Whatever it is, I won't be mad or upset with you. I promise."

"Ok, um... I know that Farkle told you what happened with Riley but there's something else."

"Go ahead," he says, resting a hand on my knee.

"It didn't last long because I blocked them but I was being cyberbullied and I have a feeling about who it was but I'm still not sure..."

"When did this happen," he asks, trying to stay calm.

"The second day I was here..." I say, looking down in shame.

"Hey, look at me. You weren't ready to tell me and now you are. That's all that matters to me."

Raising my head I ask, "You don't hate me?"

"Of course I don't, Princess," he replies, his face softening.

"Princess?"

"Just a nickname I'm trying out," he says while also quoting me from the second day we knew each other.

"I like it," I say, also quoting him.

"Good," he says quoting me once again which makes me giggle. I want to kiss him but isn't it too soon? My thoughts are interrupted by my phone buzzing next to me. It's Riley.

After reading her texts I quickly get up, say goodbye to Lucas, and make my way to my place

After reading her texts I quickly get up, say goodbye to Lucas, and make my way to my place. Today was such a good day. I know that I shouldn't let her get to me but she does. I mean, she's my twin for crying out loud! At least I know what happy looks like.

*I know that this is a short chapter but the next one will be longer. This chapter is dedicated to @DeathbyRoses3. Thank you for the comment and for reading my story! This update is for you!*