At the mall ~ shopping

Jack✨😌: see's you waiting for a friend to show up for a shopping spree u walk over and say hiii arent u that kid who plays eddie in IT and hes like yea then you start talking but before u & your friend go he asks for your number and u become pretty close friends .     

Wyatt🥺✌🏼: see's you in the corner of his eye getting food with your friend , hes paitently waiting at the table for his food but then he comes over to you & your friend and politley says hi so you respond with arent u that kid from IT , btw your hair is amazing so you both and hes like yea i am and ty so you start talking and get to know eachother but then u have to leave and by that time wyatt's foods already there waiting for him but he says stop whats your IG and u tell him & u both add eachother and become besties !

Finn🐸☺️:he see's you sat with your friend bored out of your minds so he kindly comes over and ask did u wanna be in his tiktok and ur freaking out but play it cool n say yea sure and your one of my fav charecters in IT so he says aww thats so nice glad i can make you smile anyways you and your friend planned to get your nails done so he says heyy your pretty good at making tiktoks so u say thx and u both add eachother .

Jaeden🌈🌊:you see him having a photoshoot but then he calls you over and says what do u think of these photos ? And u say there GREAT he says aww thanks u say your in it aren't you and then he's like oh yeah I am talking abt that before u go would u mind if we added each other on snap and you say OMG yes sure ofc!! Then u are now you practically feel like siblings .