Own Me Dabi

"Really right now? I have a mission in- Oh." Flinging my shirt off while pushing me over, Dabi's tongue finds its way to my nipple as his hand starts sliding my pants off. I felt myself clench as his finger slowly started to rub me through my panties. Using his teeth to pinch my nipple, I let out the first of many moans. "Come on Baby, that's not fair, you already got me this excited, that face you're making, that cute fucking moan. You can't expect me to keep my cool-" flipping me over "-how am I going let you go into the world knowing how fucking good you look. Other men are going to want you and I have to let them know that you are MINE." Running his tongue over my back, stopping occasionally to suck at certain spots. "Now Baby, this might sting a bit but you can handle it for me right? Of course you can, you're my good girl aren't you?" he said in between the kisses he was pressing into my back. "Wha-" hot pain suddenly burst through my shoulder where Dabi was trailing his finger, drawing something into my back each line he drew feeling like hot iron being pressed into my skin. I felt warm tears running down my face; my shoulder pulsing with pain. "Dabi, w- what did you do?" I asked shakily, turning my head to try and see what he burned into me. "just letting people know who you belong to in a more...permanent way-" kissing my tears away "did it hurt a lot? Mad at me?" I tilted my head "it hurts...but...can you put another one?" he looked confused "I- I can't see it." It feels embarrassing to say but I wanted to be able to see that claim on me, tangible proof that he wanted me and I was his to own. A grin split across his face "well how can I say no to that."

Pulling my leg over his shoulder, pressing a kiss into my lower thigh,"how about right here." Biting down on my thigh leaving teeth marks behind, running his tongue over them then traveling to my inner thigh. Letting his tongue wet my thigh with his spit before placing the tip of his finger gently on my skin. Piercing pain bloomed from his touch but it was easy to stifle being prepared for it. Watching as he slowly wrote out each letter; feeling more like he was burning it into my soul. The finished product, an angry red 'DABI' written into my thigh. Letting his tongue slide over it after he was done, his tongue actually felt cold for once, cold against his fiery mark. "That's my good girl." purring as he pressed kiss after kiss into the sensitive flesh. Making me ache for his touch, the feeling growing in my stomach almost unbearable. Grabbing his hand. I pull it to where I want him to touch me the most. Achingly slowly he pushes my panties aside and lets his finger slip inside. "Such a naughty girl, Look at how wet you are already and I haven't even started yet." going torturously slow just to tease me. I can't stop from grinding myself against his hand trying to get more. "Please daddy, I want you. I want you so bad" I beg desperate to feel him. I push him over climbing on top of him, straddling him. Slipping my head under his shirt, I began licking my way up his chest. "Don't you want me too?" Grinding my cunt into the bulge that had been growing in his pants this entire time. "Daddy, please won't you help me?"

"Damnit, Baby" a moan leaves his mouth as my lips connect with his nipple and my hand finds its way into his pants playing with the tip of his cock through his underwear. Letting My thumb rotate and gently press into his head. Groaning while pulling me out from under his shirt before stripping it off and throwing it somewhere behind us. Grabbing a fistful of my hair and sharply yanking my head back. Running his hot tongue over my collar bone, moving over to sink his teeth into my shoulder. "You're really fucking asking for it." Hot white pain causes me to cry out as Dabi draws his name into the left side of my chest right over my heart. Releasing his grip on my hair, moving his hand from the back of my head to my face, his thumb resting under my chin gently pushing my head back while he tends to his new mark with his tongue. "Then won't you punish me?" taunting him, while rubbing my thumb over his cock head. "If you don't knock it off then I'm going to have to" snarling as he grabs the back of my neck, pain forming as the heat pulses from his hand. Pulling me off him and pushing me onto my knees forcing my face into the ground, my ass in the air. "My bad girl look at what you've done-" shoving his fingers inside me causing me to cry out "- you wanted to be punished by me so bad that you've gone and pissed me off." bringing his head down to replace his fingers. His fingers moved to my clit while his unoccupied hand smacked my ass leaving bright red marks. "My naughty girl, my bad slut, would you let anyone fuck you like this?" my hands buried themselves in the dirt, my toes clenching, my mouth hanging open unable to even try and stop my moans from flowing out. "No, you know that no one could fuck you like, I'm the only who can have you making these sounds aren't I." shoving his tongue inside my cunt, Pinching my clit with his fingers. "My little slut you like that huh, you love it when I tongue fuck you." Smacking my ass making me beg for more. "Now, Cum."