Picnic W Taishiro

"Slow down Gummy Bear." Taishiro called out to Pen, watching her spin around to look at him from the top of the hill, her sundress twirling around her. The sunlight illuminating her made her look more like an angel then his Gummy Bear. "What's with that face you're making? You look like you just saw the love of your life." teasing him a big grin on her face. "Well that would be-" quickly closing the distance wrapping his arms around her, Picking her up spinning around. "-Because I did." pressing a soft kiss into her lips. Pen's blushed red, she had expected that answer but it's embarrassing to have such a sweet kiss given to her. "P- put me down." Turning her head away trying to hide her red cheeks. "Alright, whatever you want Gummy bear." placing her feet back on the ground, kissing her forehead. "Let's go." grabbing Pens hand, pulling her along towards their destination. "I want to get there before the sunsets." The grin on his face made Pen's heart skip a beat.

Finally hitting their target after 10 more minutes of walking. A small clearing at the edge of a ravine, looking down you could see a stream flowing at the bottom. Pulling out the checkered blanket, covering the ground, they settled in. Leaning over Pen brushed her lips against Taishiros, pulling back after grabbing the sandwich she had been aiming for. Taishiro let out a soft sigh as a gentle breeze drifted through the clearing. Looking at Pen, her cute cheeks full of food as she munched happily, thinking that there was nowhere he'd rather be right now. Reaching his hand up, he wiped some of the mustard off of the corner of her mouth, Licking it off his thumb. Pens eyes scrunched into a smile looking over at him, mouth still full of sandwich. "You're so beautiful Gummy Bear, sometimes I look at you and think about how lucky I must be to have you lovin' me." taking a bite out of his own sandwich, watching her chew furiously. 

How are you able to say something so embarrassing." swallowing after several seconds of silent chewing. Flopping over into him, burying her face into his chest. "It's not luck." her voice muffled by his chest. "What you say Darlin'? Lifting her chin up to look at him. "I said-" pushing him over, crawling on top of him. "-It's not luck." kissing him, her hands finding his, lacing her fingers through his. "It's obvious I would love you, there's no one else I would ever want to love." her words coming out shaky, her cheeks bright red. "Y- you made me love you, so y- yeah it's not luck." trailing off, her eyes darting around looking for anything other than Taishiros face. "Yeah, you're right I did do that." Chuckling as he brushed the hair out of her face. "You're just so beautiful I needed you." gently kissing her. "I want to be able to tell you all the things I feel in this heart of mine." pressing her hand into his chest as he whispers in her ear. "All the things I feel for the gorgeous woman sitting on top of me." leaning his head against hers, looking at her with love filled eyes. Another kiss, this one lasting longer, slow and deliberate. Taishiro's hand slipped up her leg exploring under her dress. 

"My delicious Gummy Bear, I just wanna spoil you." Sitting up, moving her so that she was straddling his hips. Burying his face in her neck, gently kissing and sucking it. Rubbing his finger over her panties, he popped a grape in Pen's mouth as she gasped in reaction to his fingers. "Those pretty lips of yours, I want them all to myself. I want you to make that for me, and me alone." resting his face in between her breasts. Taishiros finger gently pressed into her clit, moving her panties out of the way. A small strangled moan came out of Pen. "Those lovely moans of yours, just for me. Right, Darling." pulling down the front of her dress exposing her breasts. "These breasts of yours, perfect in every way." his breath hot against her skin as he ran his tongue over her nipple.

"Look at how it fits in my hand, You're so perfect, So beautiful." massaging her other breast with his free hand. "My Gummy Bear must've fallen from heaven, you're the prettiest thing I've ever seen on this earth. I find it hard to believe you're real sometimes." biting down on her nipple, letting his tongue twirl around it in his mouth. "Taishiro" Pen moaned out his name as he slid his finger inside of her dripping cunt. "Please, I d- don't want your fingers." her cheeks managing to somehow burn brighter. "Whatever you want, Gummy Bear." looking up surprised, his face turning red. Pen leaned down, pushing a passionate kiss onto Taishiro, pulling his zipper down. Taishiros tongue explored her mouth as he guided her hips down onto his cock. "My sweet Gummy Bear, you feel so good." Kissing down her jaw, moaning as he went deeper inside her. "I love you. So beautiful, You're so, so beautiful. This body of yours, that voice, that look on your face." gritting his teeth slightly as Pen started moving up and down. Moving down her neck, Kissing and sucking, leaving small bruises on her collarbone. Eventually making it back down to her breast, biting down on it leaving his teeth marks in her pale skin. "Fuck, Darlin'. That feels so damn good." moaning as Pen moved her hips faster. 

Taking her breast back in his mouth suckling on it, Pens hands clenched in his pushing him into her chest as she fucked herself on his cock. "Taishiro." crying out his name, as he pushed down on her hips slightly. Rubbing her clit with his thumb. "Wait Taishiro, d- don't." gripping his hair tighter when he pinched her clit, clenching down around his cock as a wave of pleasure rushed through her body. Detaching his mouth from her breast he leaned back, looking up at her, panting as she fucked him. "Such a pretty view, I could stare at you all day." grabbing her hips he thrusted into her, releasing into her. "You know one day-" stroking her head as she leaned on his chest, trying to catch her breath. "We can bring our family here, the lil' you's and me's. Show em' mom and dad's old hideout." chuckling to himself when she flicked his forehead.

-fin