Chapter 37: Angel

Since Lisa never been to the horse stable before, she decided to go and have a look. She doesn't know how to ride and never bother to learn how to ride. Seeing Jungkook with a horse before made her curious. So, she went to the office to ask Angel about it.

"I have set a date and time for you. Will Saturday 9.00 am okay?" Angel checked her PC.

"It's tomorrow. I think I'll be okay." Angel nodded.

"Then, you need to wait at the stable by that time."

Angel arranged staff to accompany her during her visit to the stable.

The next day,

"Good morning Miss Lisa, I am Ai Lin. I'm here to guide you today." The cute girl in pixie haircut made Lisa went uwu over her. She was so cute like a fairy.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. Thank you for accompanying me, Ai Lin. Ouch. Why are you cute? I want to pinch your cheeks." Lisa squealed like a fangirl.

"Ahh, miss, you flattered me." The girl shyly lowered her head and a tinge of pink appeared on her face. Lisa was amused by seeing her reaction.

"Shall we start Ai Lin?" She was anticipated on what were they going to do next.

Ai Lin nodded excitedly.

"First, I suggest we learn how to feed the horse first. Feeding is important to build a connection or bond between the horse and its rider." A staff waiting beside Ai Lin holding a tin pail.

Ai Lin took a pail that filled with cubed carrots. Lisa eyed the bucket and wonder what to do with the carrots.

"Miss, why not you try to feed one of them? I will choose the gentlest horse here. How about Alex? He's good with ladies." The statement made Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Okay."

Ai Lin instructed the staff to bring Alex to them. A brown mare came in with all his might. Lisa's eyes widened looking at the beast. His height was also intimidating. Lisa didn't notice that she stepped backwards until Ai Lin pulled her back to her previous position.

"Don't be scared miss. He's nice. Here give him the carrot."

Ai Lin handed a cubed carrot to Lisa. Lisa being Lisa, not knowing what to do, threw away the carrot to feed him. The mare only stared at carrot on the ground while grunting. Is he angry? Lisa scoffed. She crossed her hands. What a brat.

Ai Lin looked at her and laughed out loud. Lisa was embarrassed.

"Miss, that's not how you feed a horse. Let me show you."

Ai Lin took another carrot and put in in her palm. She shoved her palm toward Alex and slowly Alex ate from her palm and licked her hand.

Lisa made a disgusted face. The image of the tongue and saliva didn't sit well for her.

"Miss, now you try." Lisa took one piece of carrot and held it. Alex already eyeing her movement and of course, the carrot.

"Why must you let him lick you?"

"By licking your hand, horses can identify and recognize your smell miles away. He will become excited knowing that person that fed him is here."

Lisa was fascinated with the new info.

She eyed the carrot in her hand and slowly shoved it to the waiting Alex.

Alex excitedly approached Lisa that made the girl took a few steps back to maintain the distance.

"Relax miss. Just let him come closer." Ai Lin decided to held Lisa tight in her place and let the mare came closer.

Once the tongue touched Lisa's palm, she squirmed due to the stinky of its saliva on her hand and his teeth graving her palm. Alex was happy munching that carrot and Ai Lin placed more carrots on Lisa's hand.

"Ai Lin you seem to enjoy my dreading state right now!" Lisa yelled when Alex once again devoured the carrots with its tail swaying left and right.

"Hahaha relax miss. You will grow accustomed to him if you do this frequently."

After a few more trials, Ai Lin no longer needed to hold Lisa, Lisa herself fed and even can pat and kiss the horse on her will. Lisa had bonded with Alex well.

Lisa went back to her hotel room to fresh up. Before she can fully discard her clothes, a bell rang. It was ringing non stop that Lisa felt that it was very urgent. She peeked at the peephole and saw anxious Angel behind the door. Without further ado, Lisa opened the door and Angel dashed inside her room.

"Angel, why are you in a hurry?" Angel looked like she was in a marathon with her dishevelled hair and red face.

Lisa looked at panting Angel with panic. Was there a thief followed her?

As she seemed unable to talk properly, Lisa pulled Angel to sit on a couch and handed her a glass of water.

"Here, have some water."

Angel gulped the water greedily until she choked.

"Slow down will you." Lisa rubbed her back and let out a chuckle.

"Miss, we have some news for you," Angel said once she calmed down.

"We? Who are we? What news?" Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Skip that to later. I will tell you everything. Tonight meet me at A1 Studio Room. 8.00 pm sharp. Please don't be late." She held Lisa's shoulder and looked straight into her eyes.

Lisa was curious. She had no idea what was Angel talking about. She looked determined tho.

"Angel, what did you do? Tell me now!" If she's planning something funny or a crime, Lisa will have to stop her now.

"Not now miss. I will tell you everything. Tonight."

"I'm not going. What if you try to kidnap me?"

Angel was dumbfounded with Lisa's remark. But she needs Lisa to be there.

"Bring your members too then. We promise it'll be something good for you and everyone. Please be there." Angel begged.

Without waiting for Lisa's reply, Angel once again dashed out from her room. Sprinted for her life.

Lisa tried to remember if she noticed any changes in Angel when she met her yesterday.

Nope. Nothing suspicious detected.