Chapter 1: Best Friends

No One's P.O.V
Two children were running around in the garden while their parents talk about important matters, the two were very close, as the boys mother always visited the girl's family, both of them were very close since they were toddlers, they loved to make mess around the house, they also loved to cause mischief on the nearest shop, they only get caught when their parents were near by, and both of them will not see each other for a week, every time they see eachother after their punishment, to them it feels like to friends who haven't seen eachother for years.

"Luna! I want to show you something!" The little boy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes called out his little friend "What is it Alastor?" They we're playing in the manor's garden, while their parents talked to eachother, the girl sat down beside the little boy named Alastor "here I made you a flower crown!" He put the flower crown on her head, as he wore his on top of his head "t-thank you" her cheeks turned a very bright red, the girl was very shy around everyone.

She only talked to Alastor she ignored people who try to talk to her, mean while Alastor saw the blush painted on her face, he was also blushing as she was very cute "you look very pretty!" He blurted it out, as her face looked liked a tomato, she liked him since he treated her like a person and not her parents, they played around for a bit, they were playing tag around the garden, they were laughing and their faces were filled with pure joy, until the boy's mother called him "Alastor dear we have to go! Say goodbye to your friend!" His mother shouted inside the manor, before he left he kissed Luna on the cheek and ran as fast  as he could to his mother's arms.

The girl was left flustered for she couldn't say anything as to what happened, she went back inside their house, and had lunch, she asked her parents if she could stay over at Alastor's house "Mama can I go to Alastor's house on the weekends?" She gave her mother the puppy eyes, since she knows her mother can't resist those adorable puffy cheeks, her mother sighed "I'll call his mother" she was very happy since it was Alastor always staying in their house, and she wanted to play with him more.

(Time skip brought to you by Apple Daddy)

Luna was running downstairs as it was Friday and her parents were taking her to Alastor's house, she did in school so every time her parents asked her what she wanted it would always be the same, staying at her friend's house, she almost fell on the floor as her father caught her and spilled his coffee "slow down their darling, your gonna go there soon" her father put her down in the floor "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOON?!" She shouted, her face was puffed up she was impatient, "you're not allowed to leave without eating breakfast first" she stomped her way to the dining room, her father sighed as he was also very impatient as a child.

She ate as fast as she could and got in the car, she had her clothes and her favorite teddy bear given by Alastor, they had matching toys every time, hers was red while his was blue, she waved goodbye to her parents, as she was driven away to Alastor's house, the drive was long it take an hour to get to his house but she didn't mind, she played with her teddy bear, she thought about the little kiss her friend gave her, she liked him a lot and as she thought of it more her face was as red as a tomato.

(Time skip brought to you by the kinky spider)
After an hour she finally arrived at his house, he saw Alastor waving at her, she jumped of the car and grabbed her things, the boy's mother giggled at the sight, and helped the little girl carry her things, as the driver left "now Alastor lead Luna to the kitchen" he nodded as he grabbed her hand as fast as he could, and ran to the kitchen both were very excited, they were gonna make cookies.

"We're gonna help mama make cookies today and play later" he said to Luna, both of them liked cookies but Alastor doesn't have a sweet tooth like Luna so they were making dark and chocolate chip cookies, and boy did they make a huge mess the flour was everywhere but they managed to get everything done with the help of his mother, since they still had to wait for the cookies they went upstairs to Alastor's room, he had a huge bed so they can sleep beside eachother, "what game do you wanna play?" He asked his friend, she wanted to play pirates or make puppets at night "do you still have the toy swords and the pirate hats?" He nodded and tired to reach it above his closet, but he was too short, he tried jumping and tried using a stool but nothing worked, and they had a reckless idea the would probably hurt them.

"What if you go on my shoulder so you can grab it?" He asked Luna for approval "hmm okay but if we get hurt it's your fault" she giggled, he stood on the stool as her two feet were on his shoulders, he was holding her feet to keep her from falling, as she grabbed it they both fell.

(What were they thinking? They should have at least called his mother)
Both of them had a small bruise on their elbows "I got the thing" she was holding up both pirate hats and swords, they put in the hats and ran around chasing each other, his mother watched and giggled at the two "innocent" children surely these kids won't grow up to be "bad people" they could "never hurt a fly".

After that they chased eachother for exactly 30 minutes (I couldn't even run in PE without dying) Alastor's mother called them to eat their kinda well done cookies, they made it themselves with a bit of help, they sat on the chair, while Alastor and the cookies one by one since sweets weren't his thing, Luna ate like there's no tomorrow as if someone was gonna steal her food "Ha! I finished first!" She put both of her hands on her small hips and was very proud of herself "I didn't know it was a race! So it doesn't count!" Alastor said, he put his arms over eachother and had a pouty face.

(Time skip brought to you big egg snek boi)
It was already 10:00pm and they needed to sleep, they changed into their pajamas, and went under the sheets and whispered to eachother "Hey Al" she whispered to him, fidgeting her little fingers "What is it?" He asked "you would always stay by my side right?" She looked at him in the eye.

"Of course I won't ever leave you"

"Really?"

"I promise I won't ever leave you"

"Thank you"

A picture of them in the garden
I drew this please don't steal my art
Or I will steal yo kneecaps

Sorry if it's too long.