Chapter 2: Drift Away

No one's P.O.V
A few years has passed by the two children were older than before, Luna was 11 years old while Alastor was 12, they were still as close as anyone could ever be, but that wouldn't last long their parents talked about on how they would tell Alastor and Luna, that Luna was going to move and they might not see eachother.

Meanwhile The two children were in the garden as always, they were laying in the grass laughing and telling eachother dumb and stupid jokes, and memories that embarrassed them when they were much younger, Alastor sat down and Luna looked to his side, he grabbed two golden lockets and gave her the other one "Here a friendship locket for both of us! It has our picture that our parents secretly took in the garden!" Luna sat down as well, and looked at the locket it was beautiful and bright, she opened the locket and giggled a bit, it was them when they were 5 and 6 years old.

"Do you like it?" He asked and looked at her in her beautiful blue eyes, he liked her pretty eyes that's how they became friends, he complimented her eyes when he first saw her, she was hiding behind her mother's dress back then, he remembered how tiny and small her hands were holding onto the dress, "Yes it's very beautiful thank you Al" she smiled, he blushed a bit when he saw her beautiful smile, it was as beautiful as the moon and shone
Like the sun she always did it with no effort.

(Time skip brought to you by a drunk cat)

It has been 4 months and there was a war going on, they both lived in the US it was 1914, their country hasn't joined the war so they were safe, But today was the day that they would part, Luna and her parents talked about this overnight, she kept crying and sobbing she didn't want to leave her friend, she wore the locket that Alastor had given to her, she was leaving today, Alastor was visiting her without knowing that he would say goodbye, he ran to their door she was already outside, Alastor looked to her side and saw her things in a bag, "Are you going somewhere Luna?" He asked happily he thought this was another family vacation, she hugged him tightly, they were both wearing the lockets, she kept crying on his shoulder "I'm sorry I'm moving away" Alastor was surprised and thought she was joking " You have to be kidding right? You promised" her face was red from tears p. She wanted to stay and pretend this was a bad dream.

But sadly it's not this is the real world, Alastor started to cry, he begged her to stay but she couldn't it wasn't her decision, she's supposed to go to a boarding school in the US and after the war they're going to move to Europe, she's going to Washington which is very far from Louisiana, Luna went to the car and said goodbye to her best friend, he tried chasing after her, but he couldn't he cried in his mother's arms, he never saw her again until.

1924.

Sorry if this chapter is short-