Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion

August 4,1924
No One's P.O.V
It has been a few years since the two last met, Alastor became a famous radio host in New Orleans, he enjoyed his job very much, especially when the subject was about the occurring deaths and murders in the city, he was always found to be smiling, he never broke his signature smile, even if things were miserable he'd always smiled.

Meanwhile Luna was taking of the family business, she took over the company her parents had, her parents died when she was 12, no one knew as to how they died since Luna never spoke of it, it was a traumatizing experience, then a few years later her auntie died, the only person who took care of her, since most of her relatives can't or rather to busy to take care of her, but she found an escape as she drove further to insanity, she enjoyed the suffering of others when she was 16, it was her source of entertainment, then after a few years she moved back to New Orleans, her childhood home.

[time skip brought to you by a gay moth]

Luna's P.O.V
It has been a few months since I moved here in New Orleans, it was better than living in the UK, it never had the charm it had like in my childhood home, It was 8:30 am, I woke up too early thinking I had work today, since I got used to going into the office, but now I usually do my work at home, since I had a huge burnout a year ago, so they let me rest.

After eating breakfast I went outside to grab some coffee and go to a near by library and read a book, since I'm going to spend the night at a masquerade, I requested and invitation from my secretary I liked it when the target is in a very risky place or that they are a very important person.

I locked the door to my mansion, it was a house that my parents had prepared for me, I never really liked big houses, since I'm alone now surrounded by my maids and servants, and my work, I had no company or anyone to talk to, but I dealt with it in my own way I guess, the maids would only come to my house if I was very busy to bother clean or to cook.

After going outside of the mansion, my driver awaited for me outside of the gates, I went inside the car, as he dropped me of my favorite bakery since i was a child, the one where me and Alastor always caused mischief on the owner of the store, I opened the door, there were a few people inside the store.

I went to the cashier and asked for my favorite "Excuse me, can I have caramel macchiato and a cream puff?" It was my favorite since my mother always made cream puffs when I was a child, while the caramel macchiato was the drink my father always used to start the day, the smell of his favorite coffee and the newly made cream puffs just felt so nostalgic, after that I payed for my order and grabbed my food, and went to the nearest library.

Alastor's P.O.V
It was 9:00 as i was preparing to go to my radio station, I got a bit late considering I was busy  hunting deers, and murdering poor innocent humans in the middle of the night, I went outside the door of my house, I was already in my usual clothing, I was in a rush as I went to my favorite cafe first to start my day.

I went inside to grab my favorite drink, dark coffee with no sugar, I despise sweet things, so if anyone where to give me any sweets it would always be dark, because if it wasn't I'd vomit at the thought of eating that said sugary delight, after grabbing my coffee, I looked at the clock as it was already 9:30 I didn't realize I wasted so much time just to get here.

I parked my car in the usual parking spot, as I walked to my radio station which was in front of the library, me and my old friend used to play in, I remember we got scolded at so many times by the librarian, since we always played with the books, by making swans or dog ears from the pages, we got banned for so many times from that place.