The Party

(The music is decently not mine! Anyway if anyone is reading this crappy book and was waiting I am sorry I had to take a placement test to get into high school so a lot of studying had to be done Now on to the book!)

    We ended up going to that party much to my dismay. At this party I would meet trouble.
   "Hey Estrela can you get me a drink this person for a while?" Adreona said so I said with a smirk "Sure, but first tell me who 'this person' is." She smiled brightly just like the sun and said "He's my boyfriend he asked me to come here. I'll let you meet him after you come back with my drink." I turned around instantly and walked as fast as I could I want to make sure this guy doesn't hurt my bestie "Oww!!"
     I bumped into someone and fell onto my booty I looked up to see Leon he has brown hair with green eyes and is about 6 feet tall. He is the trouble I was talking about "Estrela it's nice bumping into you again!" He said while helping me up "Sorry I wasn't looking were I was goung." I said.
    He studied me and said "Well you look beautiful tonight. Would you dance with me?" I wanted to get away this guy is a jokester he is known to play girls. He has broken many hearts. Pluse I don't need any more people in my life so I said "Sorry I have to get drinks fo-" He interrupted me "Well the drinks can wait." He grabbed me and pulled me to the dance floor and it was a slow dance.
     I was so angry I had to be close to this trouble maker. Finally! The song ended and he let me go I walked as fast as I could to the drinks when he said something that made me stop in my tracks "You know we should hang out more we could get along well." I turned and said "Please leave me alone you don't know the real me." I walked away, but little did I know that after I said that it made him want to be closer to me.

(A/N: 377 WORDS! That's something oh well mabye not. But there is another chapter to this book I don't know if I am doing it well I might not write much because school is coming up so Goodbye have a nice day or night make sure to stay safe!)