Chapter Two | AdrianLightD

Rapunzel was walking behind the brown-haired male as her friends followed close behind her.

Cassandra walked up to Rapunzel while keeping an eye on the stranger, "Raps, are you sure we can trust this guy?"

Rapunzel turned her head to face her best friend who was whispering to her. "Yes, why shouldn't we?"

"Raps, I hate to break it to you but it is the real world. We just walked into an unknown kingdom and we are following a complete stranger to who knows where!"

Rapunzel frowned a bit at her friend's suspicion.

"Cass, I know you just want to protect us but not everyone is bad! He helped me find you guys, didn't he? And we are following him to the castle!"

"Yeah, he may have helped you but how do you know he is taking us to the castle?"

"You can see the castle from here Cass! And I have a feeling I can trust him."

"I just feel like he's hiding something. Just, keep your guards up." Rapunzel sighed before nodding.

The rest of the walk was in silence. They reached the castle after a while.

"Welp, that's dark." Cassandra rolled her eyes at Lance's comment. But he was right. The castle was made out of black rocks. But not the black rocks.

As they walked through the hallways, everyone bowed. It made Cass frown even more.

"We're here!" Eugene said and opened the huge doors. As they walked in, they saw king and queen.

"Prince Horace!" Cass gave him a frown and glare, Rapunzel looked shocked, and Lance was trying to hold his laughter.

"Horace?!" Lance mumbled laughing.

"I'm here your majesty!" Shorty commented with his drunk voice.

Eugene and King Edmund raised a brow, Eugene then turned to the king. "Yes, father."

"I thought I made it clear that you had to be here this morning for the meeting. But you weren't. Mind explaining why?"

Eugene rolled his eyes annoyed while groaning, he then answered. "I was out. But it's not the time to-"

"Son! You are the future king! You have to-"

The king was cut short as her wife placed her hand on his as a sign to say it's not the time.

"Who are your friends, Horace?" Queen Genevieve asked kindly with a smile.

Horace smiled back as a thank you to his mother and signalled Rapunzel to come close. Rapunzel gave him one last look with a smirk, which Horace could read easily as: 'So you're a prince? Well, I have my surprise too.'

"Your majesties! I am Rapunzel, the princess of Corona!"

Horace's jaw dropped, but then he smirked, thinking: 'You got me, Blondie!'

The king and queen exchanged a look, and the queen spoke up. "Welcome, dear. What brought you here?"

"We are here to find the Moondrop."

The prince got nervous as he saw the look of concern on his mother face. The king frowned.

"That's not possible!"

"But why? King Edmund, I am the Sundrop! I have to find the Moondrop to stop the black rocks! They have brought me here! I have to-"

"I said no! That thing is dangerous! It took away my father and I don't want it to take away my son and wife!"