The article

Why is Shaylee's life so private??

If you're a marvel fan you probably know who Tom Holland is. Well if you're a real Tom Holland fan you know he has three brothers Sam, Harry, and Paddy. Recently a girl on Instagram named Shaylee has been trending on social media. Shaylee is so private about her life we don't even know her last name.

While we get little clues about her family we don't know enough. It makes you wonder if she has a family at all. We know she's close to her friends and she has mentioned her mother on social media sometimes. Yet we've never seen a picture. On her last post fans suggested that she might be related to the actor Tom Holland. While there is evidence to support this we do have a few doubts. Why would she keep that a secret? Is the Holland household as perfect as it seems? Is Shaylee a Holland?

Do you think she's hiding something big or is she just super private. Why is her life so secret? And why was she fighting with the Hollands. Let us know and as always we'll keep you updated.

Comments

User3: Shaylee is a child she has the right to keep her life private
User8: you're right why is her life so private
TheyloveNoah: enews stfu first of all Shaylee does have a family, and a last name the only reason she doesn't tell you is because you don't need to know. Mind your fucking business for once.
User4: it's obvious she's a Holland maybe it's a secret because she doesn't want that attention
User10: I don't think so I mean she literally hides it so well