AV explination

This isn't the start of the AV AU story just yet, it's more or less a way to explain the AU in detail so the readers can understand it all better.
———————————————————————————
Jack: he's much different from normal jack's. He's still very chaotic, but he's a lot more timid, often relying on the weird visions he sees to help him make decisions. Of course, he could always make decisions on his own, but they seem very passionate about their ideas, resulting in him often just going along with what they say. He's more of a pushover, and easily manipulated to do what other people say.
———————————————————————————
AV is short for aggressive visions, the three visions jack has are a giant cat, giant pigeon, and a giant panda that usually tower over jack and make him do questionable things, you know the choices you get and it impacts your gameplay? Those visions are the ones giving jack those choices in his head.
———————————————————————————
Basics:
Jack is followed by three ghosts/visions, Louie (the cat), pigeon/Pidge (the pigeon), and Richard (the panda). They sometimes are the reason for jack's sudden change in behavior or screaming at nothing, also stressing him out sometimes and giving him these random thoughts in his head that the ghosts call 'decisions'. Jack is the only one who can see these ghosts and physically touch them, and the ghosts can only physically touch jack and nobody else.
———————————————————————————
If you have any questions about the AU, ask in the comments and I'll answer them!