To Tartarus with Tartarus

The dungeon was dark. Its walls smeared with splattered blood. More specifically, his blood. Percy was exhausted. He learned that time in Tartarus was different from the outside world. Nine days of falling through the hellhole with Crapris, the most powerful Draetherm out there; he naturally had many mental breakdowns. However when he did reach Tartarus, everything was worse than before. Another thing he learned; there is no limit to how worse things can get. Like, when he was kicked out of camp, he did not think things could get worse; they were already at their worst. But then his parents left him; sure they were killed but he could have died with them; and he ended up in bad, old Tartarus with bad, old Tartarus. And the monsters seemed to find a passion for torturing him with an inch of his life left. Starting from the Minotaur to empousai and to Draethi and Tartarus. Even some hellhounds could drop by to give him a scratch or ten. So now he was slumped across his dungeon wall with blood soaking his body that was littered with scars, hoping against hope for death to come and waiting for some monster to come and begin his regular torture session. What he did not expect was for Tartarus to come, as he usually came after a Dreatherm or two finishes their tortures.

Tartarus, in his normal twenty-seven year old form, came inside the dungeon followed by a man in green armor with black hair till his shoulders and venomous green eyes and a helmet with horns on his head and holding a sceptre.

'So how is our little hero doing uh?'

Percy wisely stayed quiet.

'This is Loki, Asgardian god of mischief, tricks, lies and illusions. We have made a temporary alliance. And he thinks he can make you useful.'

Loki's eyes glinted mischievously. 'I think it would be nice to have you as a slave.' And saying so he brought the tip of his sceptre to Percy's chest and everything faded to black.

Meanwhile in S.H.I.E.L.D. ...

The Avengers were bored. They got a call from Agent Maria Hills that Director Nicholas Fury has called for a meeting. So they here now; sitting in the meeting room with Fury, who refused to tell anything until the whole team has assembled, waiting for Tony Stark who was again "fashionably" late. After what seemed like years, Tony finally came in with a mug of coffee in one hand, taking cautious sips so as to not ruin his gleaming new suit.

'Hello everybody! Missed me much?'

'Take a seat, Stark. You are late again. Now since everybody is here let's proceed to the matter-of-discussion at hand', Fury said and clicked a button at which a holographic screen popped up. All eyes focused on it. There was a picture of a raven-haired boy with unnaturally sea-green eyes wearing a neon orange t-shirt and a bead necklace. He looked to be about 13.

 Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 17

Date of Birth: August 18th, 2001

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Sea-green

Height: 6 feet 1 inch

Mother: Sally Jackson-Blofis; Status: Alive (For more information see respective file)

Father: Unknown; Status: Said to be lost at sea, suspected to be deceased

1st Step-father: Gabriel Ugliano; Status: Lost, suspected to be deceased (For more information see respective file)

2nd Step-father: Paul Blofis; Status: Alive (For more information see respective file)

Activities:

1) Hit a wrong lever at Marine World causing his entire class to fall into a shark tank from the catwalk, during fourth grade school field trip.

2) Fired Revolutionary war cannon at his school bus in Saratoga battlefield, during fifth grade school field trip.

3) Expelled out of every school he has been in.

4) Said to be kidnapped when he was 12 along with a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes and a crippled boy with brown hair and eyes, of the same age; after getting expelled out of Yancy Academy for troubled children.

5) Killed three ladies in a bus.

6) Blew up St. Louis Arch.

7) Had a gun-fight with his kidnapper in which he won.

8) Blew up a gymnasium in Meriwether High school, when he was 13, causing him to get expelled.

9) Seen to be travelling across the country. Said to visit the Bermuda triangle.

10) Seen in different places accompanied by the either crippled boy or the blonde girl or sometimes both along with some random people.

11) Killed two cheerleaders in Goode High School.

12) Blew up Mt. Helens and then disappeared and went off the grid for two weeks.

13) Disappeared and reappeared several times throughout the summer when he was 14.

14) One of the people said to be awake when the entire city of New York was mysteriously asleep two years ago.

15) Claims to go to a non-existent summer camp.

16) Went missing and off the gird for eight months for reappearing and seen to be travelling, with six to seven teenagers, across the world including Italy, Greece and Rome. 

17) Was present when the Temple of Athena Pantheons blew up last year.

Diagnosed with: ADHD and Dyslexia

Powers: Unknown

Important Note: Suspected terrorist. To be brought in for questioning.

Tony stared at the file, the mug of coffee forgotten in his hands. Natasha had her neutral face. Clint's face represented... was that anxiety and a bit of fear? But Thor's face was the most unexpected; it was filled with pride and respect.

'How can a kid do all those things?' Tony asked. 'And why is he the reason you have called us all in?'

Fury sighed. 'I want you to bring him in. I had sent some agents but they had caught no scent of him.'

'What?!!!' Tony asked. This must have affected his ego. 'You want the whole Avengers against a kid who is not even 18?'

'Do not underestimate the power of Perseus, Man of Iron', Thor warned.

'You know him?'

'He is a legend among us Asgardian. But do not question me further, for his story is not one of me to tell; and so I have sworn.'

They yielded, knowing fully well that once Thor had sworn something nothing can take it out of him.

'You are surprisingly quiet', Natasha said to Clint, who was spinning an arrow between his fingers.

'What do I have to say? Fury gave us an order; we just have to do it, don't we?'

Steve didn't seem too happy about it; this possibly was a bad thing for him to do, kidnapping children. And Bruce did not look too pleasant either.

'This is the last place Mr. Jackson was detected at', Fury said and another holographic screen popped up showing a red spot in the middle of a map of a forest. 'I want you to leave right now.'