chapter 1

"see ya later"

i said to my best friend as i left the small book shop. My shift at the old bookstore had just ended and i was heading to the shops to buy a few things. I put in my headphones as i entered the crowded streets of London, putting my iPod on shuffle.

their was a man starring in my direction but i just choose to ignore it and keep walking. He kept getting closer and closer. i looked down at my iPod and change the song, i am about to pass the strange man when i finally pass him i gasp. He grabs my upper arm and turns me around to walk along side him.

"Hey-"

"Hello. Just keep walking, don't look alarmed. I'm the doctor and i need your help."

"To late for that" i mutter and roll my eyes, trying to rip my arm from his grip. I know that name, that name is dangerous and I don't need to be apart of it.

"What are you doing?" I glare at him as he drags me along the crowded sidewalk. He ignores me and keeps walking towards his infamous blue box I suspect is down the street.

"Do you know who I am" I say casually maybe if I'm not freaked out he'll know that I should not be messed with. Or that he's not as alone as he thinks he is. All I get is Silence. I'm getting sick of this.

"You know I could scream and people would think you were kid napping me or something" I propose as he keeps pulling me down the street, me not even struggling to get out of his grip anymore.

"You won't" he finally speaks. He says this with such positivity that it actually pissed me off.

"Who says I won't" I challenge casually, with a very dangerous undertone.

"You would have already done it, plus your not really struggling so I believe you are ready for a fight?"

"Please," I reply shocked, "you don't know the first thing about me." I roll my eyes, but knowing him he probably does.

"Your name is Jessamine Adelie Rose, you're 22 years old, you work at Torchwood and you live at 221 first street in Cardiff."

"So you know the basics," I roll my eyes again, "but that's all you know, there's things that no one knows my friend, and it will stay that way." I say with a smug smile, watching the gears turn in his head.

We walk in silence in the till we approach the doors of his blue police box.

"Lady's first" he insists trying to charm me with his smile. I walk in with a whistle looking around the Tardis.

"Nice place." I complement, walking to the control panel. I did like it to be honest, although I like mine better, lots of black and blues and reds. They are my favorite colors. When I turned back around to look at the doctor he had a frown on his face.

"What?" I question.

"You didn't say the thing" he says in disappointment.

"If I say the thing will you get on with whatever it is you took me for?" I reply with a roll of an eye and much teasing and mockery.

"Maybe..." He replies with a slight pout. I roll my eyes and go with his request.

"It's bigger on the inside" I say in a light and airy voice with as much surprise and curiosity and disbelief I can manage. It was very dramatic If I must say. I pretend to faint, than slip and fall on my butt. Ouch.

"You were supposed to catch me" I laugh a little bit, lying on the floor with my hands over my face. Uncovering my face, I look up to see a concerned doctor, his arm extended to help me up.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I say taking his offer of a hand up.

"Where you happy with the performance" I questioned smirking, "I thought it was quite stunning"

Shaking his head he left me unanswered and walked closer toward the control panel.

"Okay why did you take me here?" Silence.

"Are we really playing the two year old game again?" I roll my eyes, "I can just walk out of here and make it so you'll never find me" and I'll never find you. And you'll be safe from me.

"But you won't" but I need too.

"Or I could steal your Tardis and leave you stranded."

"But you won't" I roll my eyes

"Or I could kill you right here" and if the day comes I won't have a choice.

"But you won't" is all he replies. Again. At this point I'm pissed I will do what I want if I want and God dammit I'll walk off this fucking Tardis is I want to.

"Listen here pretty boy." I walk up to him and grab him by the collar, talking with a deathly fierce tone, "I will walk off this Tardis if I want to, I will stay away from you if I want to, and I will fucking knock you out if I have too. You will not tell me what I will and won't do because I know more about you than you think, and because you need to stay away from me." I end quietly and let him go.

I turn around and walk to the door of the Tardis, I open the door and walk out. Only one thought crossed through my mind. Where. The. Hell. Are. We.

A/N~
This is the first chapter of Broken Glass! The chapters will definitely get longer but I thought this was a nice cliffhanger to leave off at! My co writer/ idea helper person is justamadgeekwithabox if you haven't noticed already so subscribe and follow her and read her Gerard Way fanfic if you haven't already :) love you xx
~ Ashley