Act 1 : In Search Of Flowers

[ Chapter: 1 ]

-•In Search of Flowers•-

In the mighty kingdom of Verona, Italy. The home of the most tragic love story- The star-crossed lovers who could never have a happy ending, instead, they reached their demise. Reunited in death ‐ where even there they couldn't love each other freely.

This place...

Is not where our Jiminie lives.

He of course is in South Korea, Seoul to be precise. Still sleeping in his bed, accompanied by his body pillow and dreams, light snores leaving his plump lips.

Jin knocked on the door expecting a reply. When he didn't get one, he turned the knob and walked in rolling his eyes.

'Of course, he's still sleeping'

He sat next to him and tapped his leg,

" yah Jimin, wake up."

The younger groaned. "Mom, five more minutes..."

Jin scoffed.

"Do I look like your mother?"

Jimin hummed in agreement.

"Yea, you do. we're related." He mumbled half asleep.

Jin rolled his eyes again, he should have expected that. It is the truth.

"Get up. It's your birthday."

"My birthday's on Friday." Jimin mumbled, clutching his body pillow tighter.

Jin sighed.

"Jimin, it is Friday."

Jimin opened his eyes slowly. "What?" He sat up and rubbed the sleepiness away from his eyes. "No, it's not, it's Wednesday."

"Nope, I can assure you it's Friday."

"Ugh, I don't care. I'm going back to sleep." Jimin laid back down and attempted to sleep but to no avail. Jin already pulled him out and pushed him into his bathroom.

"Wash up and get dressed, it's already noon. I have to go pick up some more stuff for tonight's party."

He walked to the door. " don't fall back asleep. If you do, you're washing the dishes for a week.

"How brutal-" Jimin mumbled.

"Oh yeah and Jimin,"

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed tiredly looking back at Jin.

"Happy birthday." Jin smiled.

"Thanks, hyung." Jimin returned the smile and with that Jin left Jimin to do his business.

Jimin sighed. "I had such a good dream if I could just go back..." He made grabby hands towards his bed. "Aish, why is it my birthday today?!" He shook his head, giving in and washing up.

•~• PJM × MYG •~•

Jin walked around the street market, looking for a certain stand with flowers. But of course, he couldn't help but get distracted by all the different goods he saw as he passed each stand.

"Seokjin?"

A voice called out behind him, he turned to see Hoseok. A good friend to the family as well as himself.

"Oh, hey Hobi." He smiled.

"Hi, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be preparing for the party?" He asked.