Learning Respect

He shut the door behind him as he pushed me inside. My, almost entire, being wanted to teach him a lesson and leave, but that little part of me which wanted to play along, dominated. He made me walk in front of him and lead me into a small dark room.

It wasn't a proper sex room but it was something similar. The fact that Sage got one of those didn't come as a surprise, but imagining the women who were there before disgusted me. I chose to ignore it. My feelings which were all over the place while mixed with confusion didn't allow me to think straight. I kind of wanted a good sex, I kind of wanted him, and I kind of didn't want any of it.

Various sex toys were placed around and there was a king sized bed in the middle. From the ceiling hang a hook and a pair of cuffs was thrown over it. One thing which drew my attention were the bed sheets. This time the satin wasn't blue, it was white. Even his apartment, it had a lot of light unlike that dark old mansion near my childhood home. It didn't go with the Sage I knew, but maybe he really did change in some ways. Maybe he became more open.

In silence, he reached for the cuffs which were on the hook and pulled my hands to the front. His touch which I haven't felt in so long, sent strong vibrations throughout my body. God I've missed him... Without any hesitation I let him have his way with me. He didn't break the eye contact once he cuffed me and put the chain of the cuffs on the hook. With my arms cuffed above my head I almost hang as I managed to reach the floor just with my tip toes. I wore a simple every day dress and immediately regretted it since he could easily reach wherever he wanted. But he didn't. Instead he gave me a long look in the eyes and left. The room was completely dark.

Left with my own thoughts, my mind wandered aimlessly trying to figure out what I was feeling. Knowing Sage he would take me right there and then, but now it seemed like even he was unsure as to how much he could push me. One thing was for certain, I was getting punished...and my panties were drenched.

-

After a while of being in the position Sage left me, my body began hurting. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for me he came back after some time. I kept quiet but struggled to hold still since every now and then I lost my balance because my feet weren't fully on the ground. The only light in the room was coming from the opened door. Sage kept the eye contact once again as he approached me. His hands slowly landed on my body and he brushed them all over me. I took a deep breath while still looking at his eyes. It has been so long...

His hand ran from my hips up and around my breasts but never touching them. Suddenly he turned me around and I gasped. He pulled me closer to him and now my butt was slightly rubbing against him. He wasn't going in fully. He touched me with certain hesitation as though not to overdo it considering everything else. But he was already overdoing it...

"It's time for you to learn respect which you said you lost." He leaned and whispered into my ear his breath sending chills down my spine. Then he lift my dress slowly and went over my butt with his hand.

Smack!

My first spanking after a while... I moaned lightly and he pulled away to give me another one.

Smack!

I let out a louder moan since this time the hit was harder than the previous.

Smack!

I flinched as I received the next hit, once again being harder than the last one. I lost my balance again and tried to stop myself from moving by grabbing the ground with my toes, but instead Sage pulled my hips back forcing me into place. Few more smacks came my way, causing my butt cheeks to turn red while the burning sensation filled them.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this ass." Sage said in half whisper while now completely rubbing me against him. My arms tensed powerlessly against the cuffs.

"No..." I murmured in an attempt to stop him when he began feeling my panties with his fingers reaching for my vagina. He realised how wet I was...

"Ohhh what are you wet for little girl?" He teased and I closed my eyes in shame. As still as I appeared during our encounters, my body gave it all away in that instant. "Answer!" He groaned in my ear from behind me and placed his hand around my neck choking me. I resisted and he choked harder.

"Y-you." I finally admitted in struggle. Every time he choked me he could make me say whatever he wanted, it was just too difficult to endure it for a long time.

"Slutty girl!" He let go of my neck and hit my butt once again.

Just as I thought he was going to take things to another level he reached up and released me. I rubbed my wrists since they hurt because of the cuffs. I wondered why he let go of me so quickly but tried to hide the confusion on my face.

"Go and have a shower. Your things are here." He ordered and moved for me to pass. Probably he went to get them or Oliver brought them while I was alone in that room.

-

I took a while showering with cold water to calm the arousal. I even went on and washed my already clean hair just to postpone getting out of the bathroom. After every inch of my body was clean and smelling nice, I put on a white shirt and grey cotton shorts. I liked when my hair dried naturally so I just brushed it and let it fall on my back.

Once I got out of the bathroom Sage showed me my bedroom. It was opposite his and it looked comfy. The bed was slightly larger than a single one and the furniture was simple - a white bedside table, a wardrobe and a dressing table. My luggage and my handbag were placed inside. Sage was gone and I closed the door deciding to take a nap.

The realisation of being at his place with him just a couple of steps away hit me hard. I should have stood my ground and left but it was difficult. Even after all that time Sage still held power over me making me unable to resist his dominance.

I hope you like this chapter Xo