5

it was him! it was Frank! he had his mask tucked under his arm, and he still had his sunglasses on from earlier.

"didn't I see you earlier?" I ask him, curious if that was actually him at Mully's.

"wait, where?"
he had a surprised expression on his face, clearly taken back that I had seen him at Skate Heaven.

"I saw you in skate heaven, I don't know what you were doing but you were at the counter, I recognised you because you had your mask in your elbow..."
I tell him, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. he probably held the mask so he would be allowed in, since I bet you aren't really allowed in a lot of places.

he looks dumbfounded, like he just said something really stupid.

"okay, well I kinda have to go pay" telling him as I'm walking towards the self checkout.

after scanning the abundance of carbs and sweets I had impulsively stocked in my basket, I scanned my card.

beep

"fuck" I muttered, my card was declined. 

pulling out my phone, I checked my balance, which was a solemn £17.41, and I was trying to buy £50 worth of sweets.

"need help?"
i nearly jumped out of my skin, I turn around and Frank was standing there behind me. how long was he standing there? I don't even know.
and oh my god was he tall. he was like... Tall tall, imagine 2D from Gorillaz tall, 6'2 tall.

he stood there with his credit card in between his index and middle finger, like he was going to preform a card trick with his credit card.
he looks so goofy.

"oh..! no no I'm okay, I'll just take a few of these things back-" I say awkwardly as I try and pick up multiple packets of party rings at once.

beep
"your card has been accepted"
I hear as I'm about to haul the party rings back to the shelves.
whipping my head around, I see him almost finished with packing the groceries into a plastic bag.
god damn what the fuck that was fast???

"here you go!" he said with a happy tone.

I narrow my eyes at him, he thinks he's so great.
"...thanks" I gingerly say as I take the bag, it was heavier than I thought, and I guess I showed that as I grabbed it.

"do you want me to carry it?" he asked, looming over me, it was honestly kinda terrifying, like I was 2ft and he was 10ft.

"no, I'm fine thank you"
I lied, this was pulling my arm out of its socket, but am I going to get him to carry it for me? no!
I notice he didn't buy anything.

"hey, how come you haven't bought anything? why were you even in here if you didn't buy anything?"
he gave me a bitter glance.

"why so many questions? can't we just.. get to know eachother?" his voice sounded like how caramel tastes, warm, comforting, but also sickly sweet.

I showed him a distasteful glance.
"prick" I murmured.

making my way over to the door of the store, I didn't see the pull sign, and I fucking pushed.
now, some people would just laugh it off, but since I have an extremely intimidating and kinda sorta ish.. okay fuck it, REALLY attractive guy standing next to me, the picture is completely different.

I grew crimson, and heard a giggle coming from Frank, only causing me to grow even more embarrassed and red than before.

I saw a gloved, spindly hand read in front of me and haul the door open, it being slightly heavy.

it didn't take long for me to notice it was absolutely pouring with rain outside.

I look up to Frank, who hadn't noticed that it was pouring. he looked up and his eyes grew wider, to be honest, his eyes were more of a ruby colour, maybe garnet.

he starts to laugh, "go! I'm sure it'll be fine"

"hah, sure." I snap and pick up my board, and hover it over my head, then head out into the tsunami of outside.

-
I'm sorry this is shorter than the rest, I wanted to put this one out before I drifted off again. I promise I'll do next part in the next day or so!!