Chapter 22: The Final Plan

Ladybugs POV

"Alright that's enough you too!" I cried at the top of my lungs.

Cat eventually shrugged and lunged towards Stella while I waited back for the perfect timing to begin the plan.

Stella skillfully fought back, but Cat Noir held her back for as long as he could. He then noticed me waiting for him and smirked.

Cat shoved Stella towards me until we were only inches apart and that's when I merged the horse miraculous with mine and created a portal. I then lassoed the rope I got and pulled Stella with me into the portal, which took us to the tallest building in New York. The Empire State Building, where Stella found herself dangling over the edge, tangled in the rope.

"W-What! How did I get here?"

I ignored her comment and got straight to the point, "It doesn't matter! You give us your miraculous right now and surrender!"

Stella snorted, "And what are you gonna do if I don't?"

I motioned over to the rope holding her over the entire city, which answered her question.

Cat walked up to me with a cheeky grin, "Smart idea, M'lady. She's cornered."

"Thanks Kitty."

I looked back down at Stella who was still thinking to herself. She eventually took a deep breath and muttered, "Fine... I'll give you my miraculous."

Cat and I high fived each other as I pulled Stella back and untied her. She looked a bit glum, but her frown twisted into a devilish smirk.

"You dumb little bug."

Before I could understand what was happening, Stella grabbed my legs and flung me over the roof, sending me crashing to the ground and screaming in horror. As I fell though, I could hear Cat's frightened voice crying out my name and Stella's vicious cackling. I couldn't feel anything else though, the sudden rush of air in my head made me feel lightheaded. I didn't even know how long I was falling, or if I was anywhere near the ground, but I did know I was about to meet my death as my whole world became darker and darker.

Swoosh!

I could barely see or feel anything now, but I did know that I wasn't falling anymore.

Suddenly I was set down carefully against a wall, with a familiar comforting voice chanting my name.

"M'lady? Ladybug? Are you okay? MARINETTE ANSWER ME!!!"

"C-Cat?" I asked as I regained my vision. I could finally make out Cat Noir kneeling by my side.

"Marinette?"

I rubbed my temples with my fingers, "I'm fine, Adrien. Thanks for saving me."

Cat was quiet, "Damn it Mari, you scared me." He finally said.

I was about to say I was fine, until my earrings beeped, alerting me that I was going to transform back. And with a flash of pink light, I transformed back to my civilian form.

"Crap!" I looked around to see if anyone saw, but thankfully we were alone.

Cat smiled at me, "Well I guess were back at square one."

I groaned, "Why! Our plan was perfect!"

"Not really..."

I put my hands on my hips, "Why not?"

Now Cat began to groan, "You almost fell to your death and your calling that plan perfect?"

"I don't know, I just thought Stella actually wanted to surrender."