Prolog

Anakin:

"Regret, our choice, we do. Back to the Order, you may come."

"You heard that Skyguy? You will be my Master again." Ahsoka said.

"I'm sorry Snips, but that will be Obi-Wan's job now."

Everyone gaspped as he went out of the room and started his way to the stairs. He wouldn't need to go back to his quarters. The tiny models of Starfighters and the parts of droids didn't interested him. He had everything he needed.  Many other Jedi crossed his path and everyone of them turned away from him. They felt something they never felt in him before: Nothing. He didn't fell anything. Where rage should be? Nothing. Where sadness should be? Nothing. Where love should be? Nothing.

He lost the one thing that made him different from every Jedi: His implusive feelings. What have the last three days cost him? First, his trust, lost when the council decided that he was guilty. Second, his wife. He told her that if his life is now ruined, she shouldn't ruin her own and let go of him. Under tears they said their last word as couple Skywalker and then she was gone. And she would never return. And last, everything he believed in. The Jedi, the war, the light and dark side, the force, peace, the clones, the reason to fight for, shattered as he was put in cell and chased like a dog. He knew that this was a point of no return, but he didn't care. Should the so called peacekeepers keep fighting, he wouldn't. 

He was on the half of the great stairs when he heard her voice: "Anakin, wait I need to talk to you."

He stopped and looked at the Togruta with empty eyes.

"Why are you doing this?"

"The council didn't trust me, how can I trust my self?"

"What about me, I trusted you, I stood by you?"

"I know, but this isn't about you. My future is not with the Jedi, it never was. But I'm thankful, for my time with Padme, Obi-Wan and of course you Ahsoka. Ahsoka, you are the most important person in my life. I enjoyed every moment with you as my Padawan and the only thing I'm sorry for is that I won't be there when it ends."

With that, the chosen one turned around and walked the last stairs. He would never return. And only meters behind stood his most important person in his life. Slowly a tear fell down her cheek.