Chapter 1: Unfinished Things

Obi-Wan:

"This is a tragody! First the death of 5 Jedi and now the probably must powerful Jedi leaves us." Master Shaak Ti said.

"He still is only one Jedi." Master Windu said.

That was enough for Obi-Wan. Since the council sent Ahsoka and him to 'hunt' Anakin he felt a little concern against the council. Then when Anakin was found, injured and uncouncius and the council did nothing he started to get mad. Then when the council blamed him he was really mad, but he could keep his emotions at one thanks to his long training. But now Anakin had left and the last comment from Master Windu was the push. 

He turned around, anger in his eyes.

"And this one Jedi gave his life to the order. Everyone knows that you didn't like him and when he was on trial you though: Hmn, now is the perfect chance to get him out of the way!"

"How dare..."

"I dare, because I lost more than my apprentice today. I lost a friend, a brother and a loved one, something you will never have!" he screamed and ran out of the council room. 

The remaining Jedi looked at where he left, shock in their eyes. No one had ever seen an angry Obi-Wan. 

"Let me talk to him." Master Ti said and gave Master Windu a death glare. 

In his quarter Obi layed down at his bed and thought about Anakin. He missed him, knowing he might never see him again. What Obi-Wan didn't told the council, is what Anakin ment to him to: He was like a son to him.

Anakin:

He would go. Where? He had no idea. But before he would waste any thoughts about that he had something to do. He walked to the Repulic Prison. He walked the stairs up. Bizzare. Hadn't he just walked a giant stair down? And now he walkes one up again. He had probably thought in the last hour more than in last week. 

He arrived at the end of the stairs. Two guards greeted him. 

"What do want General?" one said.

"I want to visit a prisoner."

"Ok, than come with me."

He walked in the prison with one of the guards. After 5 minutes the guard asked: "Which prisoner you want to visit General?"

"Barriss Offee."

The guard turned around and looked at him.

"I'm sorry sir, but Admiral Tarkin has ordered..."

Anakin looked at the clone, his eyes turining yellow and gave him just a quick look. He gaspped: "Of course General, please come with me."

Anakin felt different for every person. Some he loved, some he didn't like and some he hated. Tarkin was one of the persons he hated with every cell of his body. 

They arrived at the cell and the clone opened the door. Anakin walked in to see Barriss, sleeping. Of course he was very, very angry at her, but also courios. Why did she do that? He whisspered in her ear: "Hello, Barriss."

She jumped up and looked him in the eyes, seeing the remains of the yellow and pressed her back against the wall. Anakin felt only fear from her.

"Master Skywalker, I...I...I..."

"Spare you breath. I only want to know why. Why did you do it? Why did you destroy my life, as well as privat and as a Jedi?"

She didn't answer him. She just looked at him, completly stunned. 

"That's what I tought. Goodbye Barriss. Enjoy the rest of your life in prison."

He turned around, ready to go, when he heard her voice:"Are you still a Jedi?"

"No. In this point I should thank you, you showed me how corruped the council is."

He walked out of the cell, hearing Barriss whisper to her self:"Maybe not everything was in vain."

20 minutes later

Anakin walked to the controller of the Twilight and put the system on autopilot. Now the ship would fly out of the atmosphere of Courecant by itself and that would give him some time to think where he would go now. One thing he wanted to do was to find Ahsoka's parents, but he didn't knew if now would be the time already. No, not yet. Before he tried making peace for otherones, he needed to find peace with him self. The past stll hunted him. And there was one place he had never made: Tattoine.

Shaak Ti:

She knocked on the door of Obi-Wan's quarter. She heard a "Enter" from inside. As she walked in she saw Obi-Wan, sitting on the corner of his bed. In secret she admired his body and his structur. She had a bit of a crush on Obi-Wan since they had a long talk about Anakin and Ahsoka. She was like a motherfigure for Ahsoka and he like a fatherfigure for Anakin. 

She interrupted in her thoughts by Obi-Wan, as he asked her what she wanted.

"I wanted to talk to you Obi-Wan."

"Thank you Shaak. I think that's exactly what I need. Would you like to go eating with me and talk about 'IT' tomorrow afternoon."

Her heard jumped a bit. 

"Of course, I'd love to.

So, next chapter. Surprised by the Obiti (is it called that?) ship? Truth is, I know that many people ship Obitine, but as sad as it was, I think Satine's death was needed. And I personally think that Shaak Ti didn't deserve to die so... often (She died like 5 diffrent times and not a single time in the movie).