Chapter 2: Two lost Souls

Anakin:

He arrived at late evening. He didnt knew how long he would stay. What was he even doing here? Anakin looked at the binary sunset. For all he hated this planet he had to admit the sunset was stunning. He looked at where he landed. He didnt even notice that he came down only one parsec from the grave of his mom. Rage and anger flew through him when he tought about her. He felt the force flowing through. He needed to let it go or he would explode. A rock next to him melted under his emotions. He looked up tears in his eyes. He needed to see if the grave was still ok. And so he started his way to the farm of his stepfather, not knowing that a certain bounty hunter was watching him the entire time.

???:
How surprising to see him here. From what she heard he hated this planet. But again, those were just rumors. She tought about her life. And maybe, just maybe he could understand her. And so she made her way after a person she once hated.

Anakin:
When he arrived at the farm instantly memories kicked in, but this time he was strong enough to keep them locked away. He walked around the farm and to the grave. Once he arrived he sank to his knees. He knew he wouldnt come here again. He grapped a handful of sand that lay next him.

"Mother here I stand once again to weak to protect the ones I love. But you once said that I am never alone, because I have myself and now I understand it. Thank you for everything. Rest in peace. Youve earned it."

He opened his hand and let the sand sliding through his hand. It felt no longer course and rough, but smooth and warm. As he stood up he felt something in him finally put to rest. His past no longer decided his future.

"You know that I hated you from the first I saw you. You seemed arrogant and wild. But now I understand you. But tell me, what did the Jedi do, so that you left the order?"

"The same that happened to you Ventress. I was betrayed by my own kind."

"So you remember me Skywalker."

"Its hard to forget someone who nearly cut your eye out. But, tell me why did search after me?"

She signed.

"I came after you to ask you if you could forgive me. And I think you look better with that scar."

"If you asked me that two days before I would have probably killed you. But my eyes have been opened. Yes, I can forgive you now."

"I guess I should be thanking you. But tell, what are you going to do now?"

"I will deal with my past. But why do you want to now?"

"Because I... I want to ask you if I coud join you. Since Dookus betrayel I dont have a pourpose anymore and maybe so I can find one."

"Ok, but there are two rules: First, we call us by our names and second try talking before killing anyone."

"Ill try my best Anakin, but no promises, but tell me, where is the old the General Skywalker that didnt trust  me one inch?"

"There is no more General Skywalker, there is only Anakin."

As these words left his mouth he felt a wave of force flowing through him. He looked at Ventress who looked at him.

"I think this is going to be a great partnership Anakin." she said with maybe her first true smile in years.

Shaak Ti:

Jedi dont love

Jedi dont love

Jedi dont love

She said to herself in her head. But it didnt matter. She couldnt get Kenobi out of her head. She rushed to her quarter. He was there for years, why now. She broke down her bed. Tears fell down her cheeks. She didnt want do leave the order, but she knew she couldnt live like that. She would tell him and hope he could forgive her.

Yoda:

He felt it. He felt the disturbance in the force. Master Kenobi entered his quarter.

"Master Yoda, have you felt it?"

"The disturbance in the force you mean?"

"Its Anakin isnt it?"

"Hmm, young Skywalker indeed it is, but someone else I feel, and strong in the dark side of the force she is."

"She?"

"An old enemy a friend has become. The assasin Ventress I feel."

"Is Anakin in danger?"

"Hmm, no I think. But together strong in the force they are. A threat to the Jedi and the Sith they are. Leave them be we should."

Palapatine:

To say Palpatine was angry would be an understatement. He had heard about Anakin an hour ago. He walked trough his office. And then he felt it. Anakins power, combiend with Ventresses. He imideatly contacted his apprentice.

"Yes my lord?"

"I have felt something. Your assasin, Ventress has combiend her powers with Skywalker. My plans are already destroyed, but now I sense a danger to all the Sith."

"My lord, what shall we do?"

"Take General Griveous with you and kill Ventress. Then bring the boy to me. This mission has the highest priority now."

"Yes, my lord."

Ok, I didnt expect people to like this story so much. Thanks for all the support guys. As for my plans I will continue this story as quick as possible. I will also write a crossover FF for a friend, maybe you can enjoy it too. thx