My jaw dropped from what I've heard. I'm not the type of person who easily gave in but it seems like the tables have turned. I gave in to Aloysius.

He carried me in a bridal style and dropped me on the bed. He removed his dress shirt and so as his pants. I gulped when I saw his glorious member shamelessly standing so proud. We're both completely naked. He crawled himself towards me and as he claimed my lips once again. I moaned when he entered his tongue to mine.

He slowly lowered his face from my chest down to my feminity. His tongue licked and sucked my entrance again, one of his hands was holding my breast. He squeezed it hard and I moaned so loud which can be heard outside.

"Aloysius," I moaned his name. He stopped when he heard that. I rested my elbows on the bed as I looked at him, between my thighs. "Why did you stop?"

"Say my name again," he said.

"Aloysius," I repeated without any hesitation. I bit my lips and he suddenly approached me and quickly kissed me on the lips. Then he rested his forehead into mine, noses nearly touching. We both stare into each other's eyes.

"I really hated my name before," I heard him say. "But when you say it, everything changed... I want to hear you say my name, Bella." He said seductively. He caressed my face and I slowly nodded my head.

He kissed my neck and he slowly laid me down on the bed. I gave him more access to my neck when I suddenly felt his member teasing my entrance. We both moaned and we both wanted more. There's no way I'm backing out because heat already filled me. The sensual feeling that he is giving to me. I want more and more of him.

"Aloysius, I want you now," I pleaded, I do not know where I got my confidence but it just came out of my mouth. I really can't stop now and I don't want to stop.

"Calm down, little girl," he chuckled. He positioned his member into my entrance. He slowly entered his shaft, I gasped and suddenly grabbed his shoulder, scratching his back because of the pain I was feeling. His eyes widened when he realizes something, he stopped at the moment. He was already halfway through. "You're a virgin?" I didn't answer, I immediately looked away because of the shame I feel. He grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. "I will take it slow but I won't guarantee you that I'll be gentle." I slowly nodded my head, feeling unsure.

Slowly he entered his shaft to mine, this time he was being more careful. His member is twitching on my insides, I bit his shoulder because the pain is still evident. He thrusts himself once and I can't contain myself to scream. He thrusts more and more until the pain finally subsided. I put my forehead on his shoulder, wrapping my hands around his arms.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned when he thrust hard and fast. I suddenly felt the place became hot even though the aircon is on full blast. "Aloysius... Faster!" I pleaded and he did what I told him to do. His pace became faster than I expected. He's so good at this.

"Shit!" I heard him swore as he was pounding himself to me. He removed my hands on his shoulders and then he intertwined them. He claimed my lips and kissed me, he gave me soft kisses on my neck and I was sure it will leave a mark. He placed his two hands on the bed in between me. He thrust and thrust until I came. Later on, he came. I felt his hot liquid running down inside my leg. He removed his shaft into mine.