Detention

I came out of maths chatting to Leah. "I mean when, in our lives after we get out of school are we gonna use imaginary numbers?" Leah explained.

"I. Hate. Maths." I simply replied. "Ugh I have now got detention!" I complained. I was dreading it all day. This was my first ever detention in all my 16 years of life.

"Well, look on the bright side. You will get to spend a whole hour with Danny!" She replied before walking off to the bus bays. I meandered back up to the Main Block and climbed up the stairs to get to room 12. I pushed the door open to find two things. 1: The teacher was fast asleep on the desk. 2: Danny and Mark were already there and were chatting. My heart fluttered in my chest as I quietly shut the door behind me careful not to wake the teacher.

"Ally, you came!" Danny exclaimed. "Jesus, Danny don't wake the teacher up." Mark complained and looked up at me. "Or should I say... Jeebus?" He asked amused. My face grew hot and I walked over to the other side of the room and sat at a desk. Pulling out a book, I ignored them.

"Oh come on Ally. Don't be like that." Danny complained. He got up and sat down on the table in front of me. I looked up to find amusement flashing through his greenish-brownish, beautiful eyes. I shot him a glare before returning to my book. I wasn't actually reading it though, the words were dancing around the page. I saw movement in the corner of my eyes but ignored it. Suddenly, Danny jumped out from behind me causing me to shriek loudly.

"How the hell did the teacher stay asleep through that?" Mark questioned.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Ally" Danny said.

"Ally" Mark said.

"Ally"

"Ally" They were both taking it in turns to say my name. They had been annoying me for 25 minutes now.

"Shut Up" I screeched.

"We just want to talk, Ally"

"What do you want?" I asked at the verge of my patience.

"What did you have before detention?" Mark asked stifling a laugh.

"What do you mean? You had maths with me too. You guys are so annoying."

"Where has my nerdy-couldn't-stand-up-for-yourself Alex gone?" Danny asked. Wait, he did notice me all those years?

"We can go now guys!" Mark shouted. I grabbed my things and ran out the door not wanted to be annoyed any further. "Don't go!" Mark shouted.

"Yeah, did you not have fun with us?" Danny added. I kept on walking until I reached my locker and grabbed the few things I had put in there that morning. I shut my door and put the padlock back on. I look up, Danny was leaning against the locker next to mine with a smile on his face. It really was dazzling, it showed his pearly white teeth and his lips looked like- Hold on, what the hell am I thinking?

"What do you want now?" I whined just wanting to go home. I started to walk and they just followed me out of school and towards the rest of the town.

"Where do you live Ally?" Danny asked.

"Why would I tell a stalker like you personal details like that?" I retorted.

"We are gonna find out any way because we are following you home," Mark stated.

"Mmhmmm" Danny agreed.

"Because that's not creepy at all." I said.

"Go away!" I shouted when we walked down my street.

"No!" They shouted back in unison. Danny shoved his hands in his pocket and I scrambled for my keys. I ran up my drive and unlocked my door.

"Bye!" I said before slamming the door in my face. I said hello to my mum before making my way upstairs. I got changed into a blue t-shirt, some jeans and a hoodie.

"Ally!" My mum shouted.

"Yeah?"

"Your friend is here!" I scrambled down the stairs thinking it was Leah and Alice. Alice lived down my road she went to my school but she wasn't in my class. She was a close friend. I walked to the front door and opened it...

"Shoot!" I whispered under my breath. "What do you want Danny?"

"Well, you shut the door on us." Danny explained. "No! Really Sherlock?" I said sarcastically. Danny just rolled his eyes and carried on.

"Anyway... I was wondering do you want to do anything?" "Such as..." I said casually but inside my heart was hammering inside my chest. Danny O'Donoghue is at my house and wants to see me?

"Yes he does!" Danny said laughing. Shoot! I said that out loud. "And he is pretty hungry so let's go!" He said.

"Ummmm... Hold on." I said shakily. I grabbed my jacket, shoes and told my mum I was leaving. I followed him down my drive to see how we would be getting to wherever we were going. I stopped in my tracks. "Oh hell no!"