071

Jeon Jeongguk's POV

Earlier, Eun wanted to tag along with me for the first time together. I lied to her about going to visit a friend and that he didn't like a lot of persons visiting at once –she bought it. Stupid girl.

Hands around a random pretty gal waist at a party, I danced the night away. I drank way too much than expected. It felt good once you took a few sips but instantly regret it. The intoxication is what numbs my thoughts, ending with me doing something rash.

After the one night stand with the same girl by two in the morning, sobered or so I thought, I headed home.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Unlocking the front door, I sneaked inside and slammed it shut. My mind and eyes were both blurry as I tried to fit the key inside the hole.

Stupid keys, it won't go in.

"Where have you been?" Startled by the squeaky voice that held so much authority. I spun around and I don't know what came over me, wanting to hug her. Examining the type of clothing she had on complimented her skin and curvy figure.

I wanted to hug her so bad. Whatever the reason was, I don't know. Probably it was the alcohol. I attempted to do what my drunken mind instructed me but she prevented me from moving closer to her.

I don't remember what happened after that. All I could recall were the cries of someone and falling asleep on a cold bed with warmth left behind on the other side.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I was like a ticking bomb. Everything she does anger me. Whenever she talked back, I took the initiative to discipline her. She had to learn that I should be respected.

Sore, swollen, and broken is what I would describe her. I simply didn't care.

On Sunday, Midday, for the first time, we both laid in the same bed. Sniffles were heard from her as she flinched from my touch.

Why does she look so beautiful right now?

I've made her wore something so revealing. Yes, it was my idea. I wanted to see what she looks like with it on.

Lust overcome me and without hesitation I let it consume me. Ignoring the pleads and cries from my soon to be wife, I devoured her light with my darkness.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Two weeks, my conscience troubled me and I've decided that I was going to apologize for what had happened. Pink roses which were her favorite. Gently I held it in my grasp while opening the front door. "Honey,  I'm home!"

Normally she would timidly answer but the house sounded too quiet for my liking. I ended up calling for her again, yet, no reply.
The roses slipped from my fingers as I frantically began searching every corner of the house but couldn't find a single being- everything of hers were gone.

My eyes caught a shimmer of light on the kitchen and my heart thug when I recognized it was her engagement ring.

She's gone?

No.  She can't leave me.

Nobody leaves me.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear Readers,
Don't worry your pretty little heads about the story . I've read some of your comments with it being confusing and I don't want anyone to have that feeling while reading. I will be taking the book down soon in order clean up my mistakes and make it more clean. Sorry guys for the mistakes. Please enjoy this chapter while it's still up.

PS: Writer's block sucks ;)