Readers

I see a lot of my readers in the comment section that is confused by some parts of the book...I completely understand since I've made a lot of mistakes and the structure isn't well written and for that, I apologize.

This book is an All in One meaning First and Second book are combined in one book. I've mentioned before that the first book is Eun's POV while the second book is Jungkook's POV.

In the first chapter of the second book, chapter 64, I've shown small details of what Eun is like five years later in the story creating a scene where she has to visit therapy sessions from being traumatized five years ago. Also, she was able to still give birth to her daughter (there's a twist to it mention in Sneak Peek (2). Jungkook was arrested and sent into prison for his crimes. These crimes won't be fully stated as yet. Purposely, I didn't show what happens in the basement and what Eun saw. It's all a mystery.

When Eun became tired of the abuse, she decided to finally leave Jungkook. As you can see in chapter 32 and I quote "It glittered beautifully in the light and it made me almost forgot what he had done to me." What she was speaking of was her wedding ring which she took off and placing it on the counter of their home (Jungkook and Eun lived together). Both Eun and Jungkook were having an arranged marriage.

In Chapter 32 she ran away with Taehyung and both were happy which eventually they ended up together. Further down the chapter, Taehyung accepted Eun's baby despise not being the biological father of the child. They were living peacefully, until chapter 39, Jungkook was able to find them.

Chapter 67 were events that happened five years old with only Jungkook POV. His thoughts, actions, emotions, and deeds will be written. nt will continue until it reached the basement scene of what Eun saw.

Feel free to ask any questions.

I will probably take this book down and do some editing because I don't want anyone to be confused by the plot in the story.

Sorry for those who were looking for an update a lot of complicated stuff happened during these past months and I wasn't able to do it. I will try my best though. If you can motivate me by giving me update days (possibly just 3 days), it will be appreciated. Thank you for understanding.

Write your feedbacks here and your time zone.