Chapter One

[3rd POV:]

It was a nice day in Musutafu, Japan, Home to the aspiring heroes, as well as the rookies and pros that lived there. A young teen was walking through the streets. Mainly on their way to grab more stuff to train with. Their fox like fluffy tail flowing behind them as they walked. Swaying ever so lightly. Their ears twitching slightly from the noises around them as they stayed on high alert. This is when they saw it. A huge crowd around an alleyway..

Your POV:

What was going on? Why were so many people paying attention to what was going on down a boring old alleyway? It didn't make any sense. Not in the slightest. You walked over to the crowd to see what exactly was going on. You saw a huge green slime villain that had taken a blonde boy hostage. Your eyes widened slightly as you tried to make your way through the crowd, but news reporters had gotten in the way and you tripped. As you fell, you saw a blonde man. He looked pretty slim. Like he hadn't eaten for months. It was All Might, or Toshinori Yagi as your 'father' called him. You stood up quickly and hurried over to him. "Yagi-san, what was going on?" You asked. Your brows furrowing a bit. He turned to you as he coughed a bit. Blood. Again.. "The slime villain I captured today was let loose when I ran into a young boy. I don't have to power to catch him again though. I'm already at my limi-" He said as he looked at the villain but you cut him off. "Wait, what?" You asked. Your eyes widening a bit.

"Yes. Someone saw me. That's not what I'm worried about right now-" All Might said before you felt someone push past you. Almost causing you to fall over. It was a boy with green hair.. "I'M COMING FOR YOU KAACHAN!!" The boy yelled. Kaachan.. Why did that.. Bakugou? Wait. Is that.. Midoriya?! They both went to your school. You had to miss today because you had a doctors appointment because of the heat you had from your quirk, and now you were watching Midoriya, the quirkless and weakest boy in your class, try to break Bakugou free from this villain. You felt a different aura in the air. It was like.. All Might got more.. strength? You looked over to see him slowly transforming into his bigger form. You took a step back and watched as he charged towards the monster. Your hair flowing in the wind with your eyes widened. How.. How was he in his biggest form? His time limit was up.. How.. Just how? You felt stuck. Deep in your own thoughts. 

'No.. How are you transformed? You can't push your body. You can't push yourself that hard! Why are you doing this, All Might? You were like this the day that you saved me.. You crashed through that wall with no problem! But I saw smoke come out of you. I eventually found out your time limit.. I still blame myself for that.. So please, don't push yourself. You can't..' You thought. After everything was said and done, you snapped out of your thoughts. Midoriya and Bakugou were passed out on the concrete. All Might.. Had his fist in the air with his signature smile.. "It's alright! Because I AM HERE!!" He announced as the villain was put into confinement. Reporters were gathering around to interview All Might, and both of your classmates. 

You managed to slip past the pro-heroes and All Might as they were being interviewed. "Are you two idiots?" You scolded quietly. This made Midoriya jump in surprise as you were kneeled down between the two of them. "Who you-" Bakugou began before you covered his mouth. Shooshing him. "Sh! I'm sneaking past to see both of you after all. Be greatful." This made the blonde haired male grunt in annoyance before he growled. "W-What are you doing here?" Midoriya asked. Your ears flicked at a sudden movement. Causing you to quickly barrel roll behind a trashcan. It was footsteps. A pro heroes footsteps. You watched as Bakugou was being praised, and as Midoriya was being scolded.. Midoriya was the one who even stepped in to help. He put himself in danger for the blonde idiot. Yet, he was being scolded. This made you sigh in slight annoyance before you managed to slip past out of the alleyway to go home. 

Today was eventful.. wasn't it? You didn't get to answer Midoriya's question. Eh.. you'd do that later. You headed home and had dinner with your father. Well, adoptive father. You didn't know who your real father was, and your mother was killed in a bombing incident. Though, you were told that she died in a car accident. You still remembered that you were saved by All Might though. What did happen to you that day? You didn't exactly know. The memory was just a huge blur. All you remembered was the immense pain in your lower back. You were trying to remember. You were so deep in thought that you were just looking at your food. All of your motions had stopped. You were just so focused. That's when you heard it.. a scream. This wasn't from the real world. This was from your memory.. You then saw a image of your younger self crying. Your hair in front of your eyes as tears poured from your eyes at a fast rate. It was like.. something was being done to you. But what? "...[Y/N]...[Y/N]....[Y/N]!" Your father called out to you. Causing you to snap your head up as you painfully pulled yourself away from your thoughts. You let out a small 'hm' as you looked at him. Your ears seemed to be a little more down than usual, which was a sign that you were not thinking the brightest.

"Are you okay?" He asked. This caused you to nod a little, though you did hesitate a bit. "Yeah. Just- thinking." You said before you began to pick at your food. Tonight's dinner was Soba. One of the good choices, but not really one of your favorites. You would still eat it though. Even though it wasn't one of your favorites, it was still good. "Are you sure? You seemed to be.. really deep in thought. I get that you'd think a lot, but never that much." You sighed a little. Pausing a bit before looking up at him. "I'm just trying to remember some things. Like, what happened before All Might saved me?" This made Luka, your father aka the police officer that took you in, sigh. "No one really knows what happened. The paramedics that ran tests on you, never really told us the end results. Well, at least not me anyway." He said. This caused you to tense up a little, before looking at your food again. You both fell silent. That is, until your father spoke up. "Hey, How about we watch a movie?" You shook your head. Not really interested. You needed to shower up, and take your medicine. 

"No thank you. May I be excused?" You asked. Making Luka sigh a little. "But you've barely eaten-"

"I'm not that hungry." You cut him off as you stood. He let out a soft sigh. "Okay. I love you.." He said as he watched you head towards the stairs. "Love you too.. Dad." You said before you walked upstairs and disappeared into your room..

~A couple of hours later~

You were laying down on your bed, and scrolling through your phone. You had nothing else to do anyway. You had taken a shower, gotten dressed, and taken your medicine. What else could you do? You then got a notification on your phone. It was a text message. Not that many people had your phone number, so who was it? It was.. Bakugou? How did he have your number? Wait.. You had written it down on your wrist today because you had gotten a new number.. When you snuck next to them, did he see it? 

XXX-XXX-XXXX [Bakugou]: Hey, It's Bakugou. What the hell were you doing back in that alleyway nerd?

You sighed as you read the message. He really needed new insults. You debated on answering, but you eventually did. 

You: I could as you the same thing..

________________________________________________________

A/N:
CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry- I actually managed to get this part done though ._. 
I am genuinely proud of myself now qwq. I hope that you guys enjoy the story ^^!
I will be doing more parts don't worry, and I might do some Out of Story one shots here and there! So if you have any requests, just let me know uvu. Thank you for reading!!