Chapter Two

~RECAP~
_______________________________

You were laying down on your bed, and scrolling through your phone. You had nothing else to do anyway. You had taken a shower, gotten dressed, and taken your medicine. What else could you do? You then got a notification on your phone. It was a text message. Not that many people had your phone number, so who was it? It was.. Bakugou? How did he have your number? Wait.. You had written it down on your wrist today because you had gotten a new number.. When you snuck next to them, did he see it?

XXX-XXX-XXXX [Bakugou]: Hey, It's Bakugou. What the hell were you doing back in that alleyway nerd?

You sighed as you read the message. He really needed new insults. You debated on answering, but you eventually did.

You: I could as you the same thing..
_______________________________

~PRESENT TIME~

Your POV:

You watched as your message went from being delivered, to being read immediately. What did Bakugou want at this hour? You were trying to just relax, and probably.. try to remember what happened to you. As the three dots came up that signaled that he was typing, you saved his number to your contacts so that way you would know who it was in case he so happened to message you again. Which he probably wasn't let's be real. You made it back to your message history with him as he sent the message.

Bakugou: I was just hangin' out with some extra's before that big slime freak came out of nowhere. Now you explain your side of the story you damn nerd!

You read the message before sighing a little. Bakugou, Bakugou, Bakugou.. the usual explosive idiot.. Well, that's who he was in your opinion at least. So what was the point of even trying to change everyone else's mind of him being 'cool' or 'awesome' or 'amazing' and other bullshit like that.

You: I snuck over there to scold you two idiots. Both of you were reckless. Especially you. You know full well that you can't use your quirk in public, yet you used it to fight off that villain. It was both reckless and childish.

You watched as it turned to red. It took a while for you to finally see the three dots which meant that he was responding. You weren't going to take back anything that you said. It was true, and you knew it better than anyone.

Bakugou: Oh lay off! You can't tell me how to do things you idiot! Why do you even care anyway?!

You were quick to respond with this one. Your thumbs moved fast, and you surprisingly didn't make any spelling mistakes.

You: Because you can easily get arrested for it even though you're only a teenager. They still have that right. Now, goodnight Bakugou. I'm done talking.

You said before locking your phone and placing it beside you on the bed. You sighed as you heard a notification sound come from your phone every few minutes. Couldn't he just give up? It's not like you were going to answer. After some time, it stopped. Which meant that he had stopped trying to reach out to you. Sighing in relief, you closed your eyes. Mainly focusing on the images from earlier. Your fluffy tail slowly swayed to the point where it stopped beside your legs. Letting yourself get comfortable before you went deep in thought.. As you continued to think over and over again about the image of you that you saw earlier, you started to get more images. These ones coming after the original..

-Your Thoughts-

Tears flowed down your face. Bruises, scrapes, cuts, other types of wounds were scattered around your small form. You cried out in pain as your wrists were tied together by a thick brown rope that would take a while to cut through, even with a pocket knife. You were against the concrete ground. Someone was behind you, doing.. something. You couldn't tell what though. Your mind mainly focused on your wounds. Tears.. and bloodied white t-shirt that was evidently to big that the smaller form of you wore in the image. After a bit, you were thrown away. Letting out a screech of pain as you hit the concrete grown. You heard.. a faint zip of some sorts before you saw a cell door close. It was like a prison cell.. Your vision was shaky and blurry.. You heard a incoherent sentence before you heard your own small voice.. "M-Mr.. P-Please.. P-Please! D-Don't leave me here!!" You screamed as you tried to reach out to him, but you couldn't. Screams and pleads continued to leave your mouth as you watched the blurry figure walk away..

-Back To Reality-

Tears were coming down from your eyes as you shot up and screamed. "PLEASE!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. You panted as your tail shook and your ears flattened down against your head. You sniffed as you hugged your knees to your chest. What the hell was that thought? Who the hell was that man? You shook violently as you slowly rocked back and forth. You were trying to think until you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. Causing your body to freeze. It was Luka.. He pulled you close to him as you embraced him tightly. Your face becoming buried in his chest as he stroked your hair gently. "It's okay [Y/N].. I'm here.." He said softly and comfortingly.. "D-Dad.." You stuttered out through small sobs. He rocked you back and forth trying to calm you down. Shushing you comfortingly as you slightly gripped onto his shirt.. "It's okay.. Just try to relax.." He said softly. Causing you to slightly relax..

'What the hell did I just see..'

-After some time-

You were now calm as you felt Luka continued to stroke your hair and hum a bit. You slowly looked up at him. Your eyes slightly red and swollen from crying. He wiped away any remaining tears from your eyes before you sniffed one last time. "How about we watch a movie?" Luka suggested before you glanced at your alarm clock. It was almost past midnight. Were you two there for that long? "B-But it's almost past midnight, a-and I have school tomorrow.." You said softly as you snuggled up more into your fathers warmth. Needing more comfort. He looked at your alarm clock before letting out a small sigh. "Yeah.. And I have work.. Maybe let's just watch one in here." He said with a small smile before he grabbed your remote from your bedside table. You both laid down, him cuddling you to keep you relaxed and comforted. He knew how much you would need it for incidents like these. Though.. they normally weren't this bad.

You two watched a relaxing, funny movie as you two laid there. You were the first to fall asleep. Obviously tired from your breakdown before. Your breath was steady, and calm. Luka smiled and turned off the television before he slowly and carefully got out of the bed. Planting a small soft kiss on your forehead as a way of saying goodnight before he tucked you in under your covers. Turning off your lamp light before quietly exiting your room. Stopping at your door-frame and looking back at your sleeping form. "Goodnight, [Y/N]." He said softly before exiting your room fully. Slowly and quietly closing the door behind him..

_______________________________

A/N:

cries in I actually got another part done- Compared to my other stories, I seem to be more dedicated to this one :0 - But yeah! I got another part done -w-" I honestly didn't think I would be able to add parts on this quickly- oh has my passion to write grown T^T anyways~ This is done now! I hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far ^^! Thank you for reading!!