Chapter Four

~RECAP~
_______________________________

"I understand that. But you also have to learn to trust people.."

These words caused your to go a silent for a bit. After a while, you sighed. Breaking the silence. "I understand." You said as you continued to stare at the ground. All Might walked over. Placing a hand on your shoulder which made you look up at him. "I'm sure that once you get into UA, you'll make lots of great friends!" The blonde haired man said as he gave you a thumbs up one more time. You sighed again. Taking in his positive response.

"Now who's this boy who let you borrow his jacket? I bet that you two would make great partners!" All Might teased. Causing your brows to furrow as you puffed your cheeks. Your fox ears going down as well and your tail whipped violently. "Why is that so important right now?"

_______________________________

~Your First Day At U.A Highschool~

You walked up to the front gates of U.A high.. you made it. You actually made it!! Your dad was more proud than anyone. You had trained hard, and nothing was going to stop you now! Though, you just looked tired. You didn't look as excited as you felt. Maybe because you didn't get that much sleep. Sure you did! Three hours was definitely enough! Okay, maybe it wasn't- but you felt fine! You walked down the pathway, your tail slightly shivering and whipping from the breeze. You didn't have anything to cover your tail, so you were on your own. Rest in peace you tail, that was for sure.

You walked through the front door of the building, looking at your school schedule to see where you needed to go for your classes. First; homeroom. Class.. 1A. Huh, that was the top class in the first year hero course, right? Did it really matter though? They were just class names. Huh, the stereotypical sense in some people. You shrugged to yourself, you head tilting before you looked up, looking right and left down the hallways before you began to walk to your designated class. Oh boy, here comes your future..

--

As you arrived at your class, you lifted your head to see... a humongous door. Okay. This was fine, everything's fine. Totally not intimidating. It's just- a door. A very, very, very big, fallable, able to crush anyone and anything door. Were you really scared of that door? Yes, yes you were. You had this fear of extremely big things, which in this case; was the door. You gulped a little before taking a deep breath, besides the d o o r in front of you, you knew that your fate lied behind this door. You closed your eyes for a moment before opening the door, you eyes opening a well. The sight in front of you....

Was enough to make you sigh in annoyance. Why was Bakugou here? Why? Just why? Who let this idiot in? He BULLIED Midoriya, he wasn't hero material. AND TO TOP IT OFF; he was being lectured by another student on his FIRST day. All for putting his gross FEET on the DESK! This dude really had no shame, did he. You looked at the boy yelling at the blonde, he looked.. stern. His glasses sure did complete the look. He looked smart, intelligent, but also; like he'd make everyone follow the rules. 

"Put your feet down! Our ANCESTORS once sat at these desks!" The boy instructed. 'Pretty sure that our ancestors are that young my dude.' You thought with a deadpanning expression. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do; lecture me to death?" Bakugou snorted at his own comment as it left his mouth. You were already done with this. Sorry glasses kid; but you were taking over. You walked over to Bakugou's desk, looking him straight in the eyes as your eyes slowly became slits. "What are you going to do, furry?! Bark at me to death?!" Bakugou challenged with a raised brow and wide grin.