IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT FLIACS

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. As you know, Finding Love in a Coffee Shop was originally written and completed many years ago here on Wattpad. But I partnered with the writing and reading app Radish, and was able to lengthen it and continue it. I've been able to keep a lot of it on Wattpad, but now Radish is making the decision to move the majority of it onto their app.

So the first twelve chapters will still be available here on Wattpad, but to continue reading you will have to download the Radish Fiction app (if you haven't already!) where you can wait for chapters to unlock and read for free, or purchase coins to read immediately. It is COMPLETED on Radish so you'll be able to access everything, no waiting weeks for updates or anything. It is still available for FREE too, but just a little out of the way compared to here on Wattpad.

If you don't have Radish yet, I have a link at the top of my profile for the app, or you can click the 'external link' button below to get 3 free coupons to read additional chapters for free on Radish quickly.

The story will be moved on August 6th, 2020

I hope to see everyone over on Radish! And I hope that you can find other stories to enjoy there a well!

Thank you for continue reading my story!

Jordan