insecurities (jim and pam)

she walked through the door, immediately making eyes contact with her boyfriend, who was waiting for her.

"pam you're so..." jim said with a bright smile, although pam looked at him with a nervous face.

"i know i'm ugly... i hate myself in a swimsuit" she said, looking down as she folded her arms around herself to hide her body.

"what do you mean ugly? i was gonna say beautiful" jim said as he walked towards her. "you're so so so beautiful honey" he said and smiled softly at her.

"i'm not... i look disgusting. i've gotten so fat recently..." she said, still looking down at her feet. she truly hated being in a bikini, but they were going at the beach, so she didn't really have a choice.

"you're not fat! what are you talking about?" jim asked, unfolding her arms from her belly, so he could really look at her. "you're perfect darling. i don't know what you see that i don't, but i assure you, you look amazing to me"

"i- i'm not... you really think that?" she asked hopefully.

"of course i do... and i don't care what you look like, you're always going to be perfect to me" jim said as he pulled her in a hug. she snuggled into his chest and wrapped her arms around him, truly thankful he was so nice to her and comforting her when she was down. knowing he liked how she looked really made her feel better.

"thank you jim... and erm... i- i love you" she said for the first time, though she had been feeling it for a while now.

"wha- you do?" he asked and heard her whisper "yeah".  "...i love you too pam" he said.

she pulled away and they smiled at each other excitedly, now that they both knew they loved each other.

"so... how do i look?" jim asked, remembering it was the first time he saw her with so little clothes on, but she never saw him without clothes either. yes, they had been dating for a while, but they hadn't had sex yet.

"you look really hot" she said as she looked at him up  and down, admiring the muscle she had no idea he had. "i didn't know you were so fit" she admitted.

"my work shirts hide a lot huh?" he said with a slight smirk.

"your pants hide a bit too..." she said as she noticed
the slight bulge in his swimsuit, making him blush.
"maybe we don't have to go to the beach right now..." she added.

"why?" he asked, confused.

"because we'll be in the bedroom... do you understand or i need to explain it to you?" she explained in a seductive voice.

"no i get it" he said with a smirk as he pulled her in his bedroom.

.............