chapter 20

"Sweetheart" Harry said while shaking you awake.
"Hmmmmm" I said trying to go back to sleep.
"Wake up, wake up, wake up" he said picking you up out of bed and spinning around.
"Whaaaat" I asked.

"Today is a special day" he said setting you down and grabbing you some clothes out of the dresser.
"How so" I asked putting on the pants he gave me.
"You'll see" he said kissing your hand.
_________________

You came into the kitchen and seen Harry making breakfast.
"What's cookin good lookin" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Some eggs and bacon" he said while stirring it.
"Sounds good, you seem very energetic today" I asked him.
"Why yes I am" he said continuing to stir the food.
____________________

He set the food down and began eating.
I watched him eat before I asked my question.
"You really do seem happy.... Is it because Manny is coming back" I asked looking down and moving my eggs around with my fork.

Harry looked down and sighed. " not today, love" he said.
"Now eat your eggs, their getting cold darling" he said taking a bite of toast.

I began eating and took the time to enjoy his cooking.
After Harry cleaned up and washed the dishes, he pushed out the door and into the car.
"Where are we going" i giggled .
" a little date" he said backing out of the driveway.
__________________________

We arrived at a park, I looked out of the window and seen every body playing, and feeding the ducks.
"Oh"? I asked.
" you'll like it here, well have a fun time" he said while un buckling my seat belt and opening the car door for me.

Her guided me up the hill, and to a little area and I seen robin, pearl, and Manny there.
"Y/n" Manny yelled happily as he came and hugged you.

"Oh baby" I said picking him up and resting him on my hip .
"What happened" I asked.
" Well, we decided to make today a special day, and getting Manny wasn't easy" robin sighed at the end.

"Oh"? I asked.
" yeah we had to promise that we wouldn't bring him near harry.... Because Roy hates harry" pearl said whispering at the end.

"But what mother doenst know, won't hurt her" robin said taking Manny from me and winking.

"Lets go feed the ducks" pearl said.
She dragged me and Harry and we all went to go feed the ducks.

Manny took pieces of bread and tossed them to the ducks, while robin and pearl watched.
"You having fun" Harry asked while playfully bumping my shoulder.
"Yes I am, I missed manny" I said watching him toss bread crumbs from afar.

"We packed sandwiches" pearl said happily opening her cooler and grabbing drinks and sandwiches.
We all munched and laughed together.

Dawn began to fall, and that's when everyone gathered around and smiled.
Harry turned to me and took both of my hands into his.

"Y/n we've been through thick and thin, and you know how to put up with my shit, and we've gained and lost so much together, and your still by my side, and I want you to always stay by my side" Harry said while beginning to get down on one knee

"Will you do me the honors of making me the happiest man in clay hill today, And with that.....Will you marry me" ? He asked opening a ring box.

I teared up and looked around seeing everyone smile and look so hopeful. I turned back to harry.
"Yes, a thousand times yes" I said as he put the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

Everyone cheered and we had a group hug.

______________________
Sorry for such a short chapter, but I really hope you enjoyed😍